Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo lvl 315 equips help

Hi there, my murmillo currently lvl 319 sw pelt2 rod3 shino murm is in need of equip upgrades,
currently my equips are migantis sword 2slot aias grynas set. i have access to 1 practo, 1 315 sword 3 slot.
should i aim for pierene sword or lionhead shield + 315 sword? what gems should i use for either sword? also would aiming for leather set for increased crit rate be viable? kaulas set would get 110 crit rate. any help is appreciated.

1 Like

In my murmillo here’s what I did:

Get a pevordimas sword (in my case a spear), upgrade it to +11 (nice bonus to stop at +11). Save money for murmillo’s Cassis Crista attributes and transcedence gems until you can get the sword to stage 4. Once you have all (the ones you use) Cassis Crista attributes maxed and stage 4 wep, you can start saving up for orange weapon.

Armor & Shield doesn’t matter much for pvm. I have a full vienti krisius set but I don’t use it much when doing dungeons / saalus cause the repair is very expensive and damage mitigation is minimal. I use a crappy Superior Royal Guard set (aside from gloves) most of the time with my Murmillo. A good option is Kaulas set (the blue one) since it gives you crit rate.

As for gloves, It’s very important for you to buy an Oghma Gauntlets, it increases damage for Rodel/Murmi a lot. Very cheap too. Later on you’ll want to switch it for a Swift Oghma Gauntlets (but to craft it you have to do high lvl guild raids).

Selling your Practonium for blessed shards isn’t a bad idea. It’ll save you lots of time and make you very strong very fast.

When you craft your orange wep you can destroy your pevordimas sword and recover 90% of the invested transcedence gems from it. You will lose a bit of money from this but it’s surely worth it since you’ll become much stronger with transcended weapon.

After switching to orange weapon, invest strongly into individual skill attributes (the attributes that add 50% more dmg at lvl 100). Once you’re satisfied with those, you can finally start investing for Lionhead or Emengard shield. Up until this point I would suggest using a Didel Tower Shield with two red gems into it.

After all that, you can start the endless grind to make your weapon stage 10 transcedence and maxing all of your attributes, along with solmiki equipment.

EDIT:
Nyx Top/Bottom works better than Superior Royal Guard and you’ll be using those for a long time. Switch gloves for Oghma and boots for anything of your taste (Wind Runner is nice since Murmillos need mov speed, or Virtov plate boots for the extra block).

If you have Guardian (from Pelta) with the evasion attribute, getting Keyarc Leather Armor (top) with Shade Skirt (bottom) is also a good option since you’ll be having 400+ evasion even with no DEX. I can’t do this on my hoplite cause Finestra kills all my evasion but in a Rodelero build this should be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. got oghma gauntlets and superior greytis greaves instead of wind runner(expensive). trying to get didel tower next and upgrading 315 1h sword. Rng help me to +11.

Your top priority should be weapon and cassis’ attributes. Switching Aias for Didel will give you very marginal benefits.

Aias is still a pretty decent shield and you can still stick with it for quite a long while.

Selling practonium for goddess gems will make your pevordimas with transcedence much stronger than pierene without transcedence. It also works better for the future when/if you switch to orange gear so you don’t have to break down a practonium weapon to extract gems.

If your pevordimas has 3 slots you can even consider settling down with it until rank 9 weapons. Saving up the cost of the orange sword would mean 1 or 2 extra transcedence stages into your pevordimas, which translates to about the difference of the pevordimas and orange sword. The abdochar doesn’t have very good bonuses compared to other orange weps so you won’t be losing on too much aside for raw +atk.

Mrshadowccg let me enjoy the help =)
I’m also making a Murmillo, in my case a sw1 pel1 hop1 rod3 mur I’m going to farm this glove that you said. But I’m in doubt on which cassis attribute should I go first?

You’re missing one class circle, but assuming you’ll be rodelero 3, leveling Cassis’ attribute for Rodelero skills would be the first choice :slight_smile:

After that you should max Shooting star’s attribute followed by Synchro Thrust. I don’t feel Umblo/Rim Blow attribute is quite priority in a Pelta1 build, those skills are quite weak by themselves without High Guard’s attribute / block debuff.

Targe Smash and Shield Bash will be your bread and butter skills (at least at the beggining before all attributes are max).

You don’t have to max one attribute at 10 before jumping to another one. You can leave it at 8 or 9 since after that it’ll be about 1 million silver for a level. You can also level attributes evenly (i.e. 1 level into each) if you prefer that approach.

already got my 315 1h sword to +11 before maintenance (failed 2x). what gems should i get? red or green for 3 slot? got 2x sissel. guess i’ll stick with aias for now. thanks a lot for the advice, heaps of help.

maxing crista skills sure is expensive.

Ah I’m sorry, I’m shinobi too. I’m trying to focus on earth tower with this build. Should I switch to a doppel? Or with this build I am totally capable of doing earth tower? I really liked the build, because it destroyed the bosses, but I feel like I do not have any ongoing damage to earth tower

That’s really personal preference.

Rodel/Hop/Pelta Murmillo can deal serious damage in ET. You just need someone to help you group mobs together.

One interesting thing about Murmillos is that their skills are usually single hits (or few hits) with very high damage. This makes them very strong when coupled with Linkers for using the most you can out of the Joint Penalty hit limit.

Honestly ET right now is more about having good gears than having very specific builds. You will be able to ET just fine with your build :slight_smile:

Thanks alot bro! i gonna stay on murmillo =D
Ty for tips

I have a question too: green gems or red gems on weap? I’m a sw1>pelt3>rod3>murm with 80dex/80con/restStr. Also, I’ve got a pierene’s sword now, its worth to transc until abdochar (I’m pretty sure that I’ll not get abdochar since I don’t like its stats except for 3 slots), or should I switch to a purine pevordimas one with 4 slots and transcend in the same way? Thanks in advance!

Btw, if any of you hate the cassis crista helmet just switch weapons and it will disappear. crista buff icon still present and murmillo skills are doable,

Hi guys i just became murmillo in my new character after so long waiting for the shinobi flower and i want to ask:

why the heck are these attributes so damn expensive? have no idea at all on how to farm silver to max them out (my priority now is the bonus strike damage from headbutt as well as the rodelero continuous attack for shooting star bonus).

Just started a wiz 2 - linker 2 - thauma 2 - ff 2 by the way, seems the best lazy way to get silver from daily dungeons. U can literally just buy entry vouchers all day from market and keep running 130 or 170 dg for 500k + silver (seems nice).

I was just wondering about the card distribution. do i just o all glass-more ?