Tree of Savior Forum

Multi Shot level 22

Hello,
I was analyzing some skills of tree archers and Multi Shot caught my attention. I did some math and found that it is currently possible it reaches the level 22 at least theoretically.

The Multi Shot skill at level 22, would Attack: 260 and Fires 23 times.

The final damage of this ability in my account gave 73347 and so I created this topic, so someone tell me if this is correct.

To this account I used the “Imperni Bow +10” and “Wind Runner” because of its slots, which give the ability to add 7 Vubbe Miner Gem.
The character status, I used my level 154.

The account is as follows:

(Damage Multi Shot + Attribute Damage 100% + Physical Attack) * 23 hits

Then I considered that all attacks were critical:

(DAMAGE PARTIAL * 1.5) + (Critical hit * 23 hits)

Once considered the Buff Steady Aim adding 134 fixed damage on each hit

(DAMAGE PARTIAL + (Steady Aim * 23 hits) = END DAMAGE PURE

Now in numbers …

(260 + 765 + 765) * 23 = 41170

(41170 * 1.5) + (370 * 23) = 70265

70265 + (134 * 23) = 73347 * 2 = OVERHEAT ■■■■■■■ 146,694 damage

Hypothetically considering the defense of a character 300, the actual final damage would be 132,894.

Of course all this is just theory, and do not know if it works exactly that way. If this theory is applied actually, the trend is the damage be even greater.

I found this damage at least a little curious, do you?

Build used in theory Archer c3 > Ranger c3

Maybe this is confusing, I’m sorry about that.
Sorry for my bad english.

monster gems does not stack :facepunch: your theory

even if this true. i highly doubt that this will be considered over powered. because at level 15 with the attribute charge up. it still takes about 3 secounds to get it rdy. at level 23 it will probably become a 5 second charge. so you will end up experiencing something similar with highlander’s carter stroke. and also it will take ridculously long time to fire off all 23 arrows and the damage you received in that time frame will sometime ( its not always for unknown reasons) cancel the attack. and finally all 23 arrows will attack the same spot that you targeted meaning the target have to sit in that circle for your damage to go through. therefore from pve perspective its really good against bosses. but there are so many more broken things out there already such as all the icewall combos i doubt this will ever become a thing considering how much investment you have to make just to get there. from pvp perspective. its pretty much useless. because one you have to combo it with scount cloak. that is the only way if you want to land a hit. two since everyone is always moving the only ideal targets would be wizards who are in the middle of a casting animation. but they since they are naturally weak in the hp defense aspect. 15 arrows are more than enough to get the job done. so there really isnt a need to get it that high.

6 Gems don’t work. And what’s the points of this calculation?

Your calculations are very off. Should take a look at the damage formula thread on the forums to get an idea of how you should calculate things.

Assuming 765 is your Physical Attack:

(260 + 765) * 2 (this is Enhance 100%) = 2050 Per Hit
The enhance attribute is a multiplier, not just + (100% of your attack) as you think it is.
Times 23 hits = 47150 Damage

Now for criticals, assuming your Critical Attack is 370.

(((260 + 765) * 1.5) + 370) * 2 (Enhance goes after crit attack) = 3815 Per Hit
Times 23 Hits = 87745 Damage

And then with steady aim, which is flat damage at the end (after Enhance)

((((260 + 765) * 1.5) + 370) * 2) + 134 = 3949
Times 23 hits = 90827

For a total of 181654 Damage considering overheat.

===========

Of course, that’s if you could ever reach level 23 Multi Shot, which you can not, as gems don’t stack, and you’d be channeling it for a long time before getting to 23 charge and before all them arrows fire.

Multishot is still good, but yeah, nope!

1 Like

Curious, I just used Multi shot lvl 16 in the game because the bow that I tested had only 1 slot. I thought I could add more gems because appeared Multi Shot lvl 17 when mousing over the skill. I really have not tested using 2 or more gems equal. If can not really no problem, but I think this should not be prohibited.

Okay, I think I understood what you said. Well, first, there would be no real need to use all the time all 23 hits of skill, using only in moments that were really useful, because it’s not every target that can stand to receive as much damage. In pvp, again there would be no need to use all hits, except if your target has a lot of dodge or block, and it is only correct load the Multi Shot in pvp if your target is stunned or rooted, a good example would be use the skill Full Draw before the skill Multi Shot.

In fact I used 7 gems. It’s really a shame that we could not use the gems this way, I think all this will be only in theory, haha. All status I used my character lvl 154.

Wow, you understood exactly! Thank you for teaching me, your account makes a lot of sense to me, because my character always applied more harm than my theory. I think it would be interesting to use the gems as he pleased, it’s really a shame. Are you good at arithmetic.

Yeah multihit skills are amazing. Try archer3/scout/fletcher. Multishot/flare/magic arrow for 3 abilities that can do pretty insane damage.

Ofc you can’t get them to lvl23 but even at 15 it’s amazing.

you have a good point. it will be devastating to a target who is stunned or rooted. but the point im trying to make is that the chance that you will be able to use the 23 levels to full potential is very rare. therefore its probably better off to invest into something more reliable. the benefit of maxing a skill is not that high unless you can utilize the full potentials. i mean we all know how devastating highlander’s carter strike is. but do you see anyone ever max out carter strike? no because having 5-10 levels of it is more than you’ll never need it to be. similar to muti shoot where i feel like having anything more than 15 wouldnt bring you too much good. then again everything everyone saids here would be opinion since you cant test something impossible.

Yes, i agree with you. I imagine that if it were possible to have Multi Shot lvl 22, would be at least very risky use completely. But I never used Multi Shot lvl 22 and do not know how long it takes to load and even if it is possible or not use, so I can not say how much the experience, just imagine it would be good to use against Boss because I use Multi Shot lvl 15 and I think very strong against a single target. The purpose of all this was just share one thing I found curious.

I blame myself for the nerf after talking about lv21 Caltrops and lv20 Cure etc etc.

You can still get +3 or +4 levels to skills which classes have +1 or +2 from weapons + monster gem and Divine Might.

Well the reason for me posting is to say even if you could get multishot lv50 you can cast it in 1 second double tap the skill and it works just like other charge skills. It automatically fires all the shots you didn’t charge and you can jump cancel it immediately and start casting the 2nd multishot or charge skill your using.

Before the ninja fixes to monster gems and other things I utilized I was able to use 1 multishot then fire off both twin arrows a heavy shot then multishot again while the first is still going and do 3 heavy shots. Now when you jump cancel you can’t use other skills but, you can still move out of the way and use the 2nd mutli while the first is still going.

That your suggestion must be very DoT, must be great against slow Boss or that little move, the problem would be that the DoT would be caught on the ground, anyway it is interesting. Builds I intend to test next cbt are:

Archer c2 > Quarrel Shooter c1 > Scout c1 > c2 Rogue (PvP)
Archer c2 > Quarrel Shooter c1 > Ranger c3 (PvE)

The only DoT is flare from scout. Multishot/Magic Arrow are just multihit skills. Multihit skills just scale amazingly well. For example rogue with pure str can do maybe 10k dmg. Multishot/Magic arrow can do 70-100k

I think I could understand you, so before was possible to have a skill Multi Shot lvl 32? OMG !!! Haha, totally insane. I really have been searching to see if the skill Divine Might had been nerfed, haha.

On weapons and sub weapons +1 ~ +2 lvls skills for Archers (c1) I am not aware. I think maybe in the future may exist.

On your tips about handling charge of skills, I believe that in the future don’t there will be more bugs this way, so be worth exploring this for now, maybe when the game out of beta this is interesting. I tested some of their tips and it really worked for me, others do not. Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

Got it. Really they are good numbers, hehe. Fletcher and Rogue are good options.

Level 16 all you need.

• A Krivis.

as level 100.

100atk+150 from bow+50 from str+ 190 from skill= 490 atk
490 Atk217=16660

Now add crits.
I had one time 550 crit atk with my equip + krivis. And was still without gladiator bands.
So i would say my max crit woudl be 750 around that level.

16660*8,5=141600

For max possible crit without level 10 gems.

When i was at 550 crit.
I two shotted an level 90 Dungeon Boss …
That krivis and me did fast runs of the dungeon in like 1~2 mins.

I did not understand your count, forgive me. I think there’s a mistake.

Using his data, I made an account, look:

No critical
(200 damage multi shot + 300 atk physical) * 2 = 1000 * 17 = 17000

With critical
(((200 + 300) * 1.5) + 750) * 2 = 3000 * 17 = 51000 * 2 = 102000 Overheat

Analyzing everything you said, I understand the following:

The Zalciai buff of Krivis class is good.
The item Gladiator Band is good.
But the final damage is not as absurd as expected.

Ps. Where can I get the Gladiator Band? It’s hard to get one?

Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Sorry for my bad English.

YOu got a problem with that crit .

Crit atk is crit %, not just added atk.

the norm is 1,5 then you add crit atk/ 100 to it.

So when you have 100 atk and 700 crit atk.
You will do 100*7,5= 750 damage.

krivis buff gives you about 40+ krivis spr crit atk. And decreases enemy crit resits (which is nice).
gladiator gives about 110 crit atk.

And yes gladiator is hard to get, but not impossible.
Just need to farm lots and lots… which isnt worth it given that it willb e wiped 11.

Remember. Crits are before def reductions and will be applied “last”.
The thing about crits is, that it mulitplies your atk by a nice rate.

It’s the reason why barbed shot is so op too.

2000atk is easily reached with that skill.
Multiply it by 3 for cloth armor enemys.
Multiply that with 2 for the skill bonus attribute.
Multiply that with your crit rate, range from 1,5 to 8,5 most likely.

Deduct size modifiers, and the reduction from missle attacks (50% against large, 25% against small. Can be reduced by upping bows. to 10/ 5%.). Deduct def 3 times.
And finished is the dps calculation (nearly).

You will be around 80k dps with an 7,5 crit multiplier. After reduction of 10% + def.
With a 3 second cd … nice.

And overheat is just charge count.
As you can fire two … or i missed something while gameing all the time xD.