Tree of Savior Forum

Moving to SEA/Telsiai thread

Who else is moving?

Perhaps this thread can help people still deciding if they should move or stay. Might be a good idea to post why are you moving. Lag, community, etc.

Edit: Tool to test Amazon ping fro your location. Assuming IMC will still use Amazon SG.

http://www.cloudping.info/

Also, Test Tuesday onwards, not this weekend. Ongoing APCN2 cable landing facility maintenance going on at SG/Malaysia. Some SG traffic currently being rerouted.

:hushed:

Lag, Ping

nuff said

Don’t get your hopes too high though. I’m from Singapore but getting 300-500 pings on Telsiai server. And it jumps non-stop, making things even worse.

It’s reasonable to assume that eventually they will move this server from the Moon to some actual place in SEA, but problem is that it was never confirmed by staff, not to mention that there was no announced dates for when would this happen.

1 Like

Telsiai is currently in the same location as all the other servers.

They will move it to SG.

I will be joining the SEA server soon.

Yeah just found it somewhere between lines of latest announcement. Still no dates though. Just stating which month they’re planning to do it on would suffice.

Most likely all the pieces would come together when it is officially released. I hope. :sweat_smile:

AREEEEEEEEEEE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYEAHHHHHHHHH
Put your can in the air!!!

p/s: See you guys around :3

Ping, excited to see what i could potentially do in a massively lower ping once it gets transferred

1 Like

edited post.

Included test site for latency. Test Tuesday onwards, not this weekend, ongoing repairs for SG node of APCN2 might affect ping results, details above in opening post.

so the we should check the ping this weekend?

This is just server transfer.
They will move server to Singapore later, i think 2-3 weeks after the server transfer happen.

lloll my pings 504 right now

ohh ok i think ill wait till then

Synapse guild all coming to SEA

Now the wait begins.

Hope the SEA server gets transferred soon
Can’t wait to have a taste of that 100ms ping :smiley:

@Staff_Julie will the server also be “physically” moved to SG tomorrow?

No, the server location will be moved later.

I kind of think that it’s not the best idea to transfer players from other servers to Telsiai before server itself is physically moved to Singapore.

Pretty sure it will cause a lot of confusion, rage and misunderstandings when players who got transferred will realize that their ping didn’t improve at all and there is no information about when would this physical relocation happen.