Tree of Savior Forum

Mouringaka Antenna

Hello Gm if you reading this please make higher drop rate Mouringaka Antenna you need 54 pieces and spent 10 hours still no drop… Mouringaka is high hp monster hard to farm…please update addon for monster search bar of monster bug cant even search monster there.

How bout they give you +50 2 Practo gear? Or +100 solmiki weapons at it?

1 Like

:smiley: I can get atleast 8 pieces per hour

1 Like

Lol, are you for real? High HP? The monster has 75k HP.
Kugheri Lyoni has 117k HP and it’s dead so fast…

High HP monsters are those with 3m upwards.
Also, the chance on the antenna(0,67%) is more than double the chance to get green charog horns(0,27%) or kugheri lyoni horns(0,27%).

Skull Smasher is so much harder to get than that Emengard Musket:

Skull Smasher:
41 Green Charog Horns (0,27%)
31 Kugheri Lyoni Horns (0,27%)
Total 72 materials a 0,27% drop chance

Emengard Musket:
54 Mouringaka Antennae (0,63%)
18 Kugheri Zabbis Masks (0,63%)
Total of 72 materials a 0,63% drop chance

So in reality you have to farm 2,33 times as long for a Skull Smasher that is weaker than your stupid Musket. I want to cry about the low drop rates but I don’t.
Git good or quit the game if you can’t cope with the high drop rates on these weapon materials, because they are about the easiest to farm in the game currently.

dont talk to me or my son ever again unless you try to craft a sarkmis kiddo.

This is one of the easier mats to farm

If you don’t get any, stop the farming and go do something else. Come back another time.

Sometimes RNGesus is generous, sometimes it isn’t.
Last time, I farmed Symbanis for 30 minutes, dropped 3 swords. Some other times you farm for hours, kill 700 and you get nothing but despair.
Some days you’re lucky, some other days you better stay in your bed, that’s all :tired:

2 Likes

how did you get that luck???

i cant even feel the 0.67% chance dude…why i quit ??is this how you reply so salty…

When i farmed for astra bow, heart of glory and aspana, after one hour of no drops, i change channel. Channel hopping gave me more drops. Also, what character build are you using for farming?

Instead of telling “how long you farmed” tell us “how many you killed”.
AFKing, taking breaks, etc should not be counted towards your farming time.
Also as what other told, it way easier stuff to craft compared to skull smasher.

If you feel your dmg is low then i bet you are using your practice musket.

You’re the salty one, not me. You don’t even seem to know real farming. Just look at monster gems e.g., they drop at whooping 0,02%, and card drops in Ragnarok Online were 0,01%. It wasn’t uncommon to farm weeks or months for one of them. Here you get 0,67% drop chance and are still asking for more drop chance. How about farming with a Thaumaturge or Corsair character to increase your chances to get the item? Or how about investing silver in your attributes and equipment so you can actually farm stuff without a problem?

Every attribute below 35% (i.e. Rank/level 70, usually costing around 5-15m) isn’t enough, upgrade them!!!; buy yourself a Pevordimas Musket and upgrade it to +6, buy or grind one or two 5* Red Gems and put them into the musket.
If you don’t have the funds to do this, go questing or farm e.g. Crystal Mine mission for Portium/Phydecium/Ferinium to sell them; nets you around 500k-1m a day average, depending on Token status, clear time,luck. One day should be usually enough to at least get you the Pevordimas Musket.

This is actually true. I don’t know if it was introduced as an anti-bot mechanic, but farming too long on one channel will reduce the drop chance to 0(usually happens after a few drops).
Effective farming in a nutshell:

1. go to https://tos.neet.tv, look for the map you’re farming at
  2. go to the NPC section in the list and search for the monster name you’re planning to kill
  3. click in the white circle besides the name to show the spawn points on the map
  4. go to the area with the most&closest spawn desity
  5. kill all monsters and switch the channel afterwards(there are usually 5 channels in the 300+ farming regions, so it’s easy to switch channels and kill, and when you’re back at channel x where you started from, chances are high that the monsters have respawned)

its 0.02% but yeah what you meant is correct.

1 Like

fixed it, thx xD
20 characters post…

then someone should explain why farming mats for Regard Horn Pike or Staff is 10 times easier.
You say his mats are actually easier to farm,

because come on let’s give Green Charcoal Walker Horn and Kugheri Balzer’s Flower Basket a drop rate of 7%

Ask IMC.

They already made the game so softcore already :frowning:
I wouldnt want IMC to dilute it further.

Its fine at the current drop rate it already is to easily farm it and have value for f2p players to sell for silver.

Try something like farming an hour a day. Thats why veteran players make farmer toons to farm more efficiently
( FF/corsair3/ SR3 ) You might get 0 loot at all or you might strike lottery at 4 loot per hour. Accumulate the materials slowly and you can definitely craft it.

It was really horrible in the past compared to now when it was using a dpk system. Really really nasty experince.
Also there wasnt Hunting ground equipment to use and people had to use Five Hammer slotted with 5 lvl6 Gems or craft the purple practonium weapon just to deal damage to the mobs ( Else you will only deal 1 dmg , old dmg formula). Mobs had hp values along the lines of 300k-600k HP

Perharps you could invest in a blue Hunting ground weapon , get it to +11 so that you can farm more efficiently

0.67% is very high chance already.

Here is my raw data from farming a monster gem ( 0.02% )

i dont have linkthaum and sr, i only have corsair3 with untranscended weapon and stage5 transcended bow archer… which build is better to farm orange mats? please advise

I am using Brandish and manamana both +11 for farming orange material maps (Budget). Neither is transcended as i dont want my corsair to kill too fast. You could do so but you have to min/max the kill speed together with the pillage rate. For the content we have right now it is decent. I tried using a untranscended wingshard spear+11 to farm before and it works fine as well. ( Kills Slightly faster and procs pillage well enough )

Corsair has 15% chance to pillage. Details/in dept in the link i posted above

Personally i would farm on a corsair 3 because of Pillage

1 Like

i used +11 viena mace to my corsair3 and i find my hp and sp is easily depleted before killing 50 kugheri zeffi, is my dps too low?