Tree of Savior Forum

Mouringaka Antenna

That’s how I see it too. Good and bad rngesus days. So I prefer shorter farming sessions on many days over long sessions on few days.

I am using an Attack speed build . By chance are you str based ?

340 Dex for optimum Dex : atk speed ratio. I have not actually measured my kill speed but it feels good enough as Long I have sacrament up

Yes they hurt in large numbers that’s why it’s build with restrain to perma stun mobs with high atk speed. Do note restrain does not have 100 % uptime so you are bound to take damage while it’s off . I like to use dust devil to Disable since it kinda spins them

iirc, my char is sw3peltcor3dop 100 dex rest str. It is just that the amount of SP i used to kill the enemies is very huge compared to my falconer3 preemptive strike which is only cast once but kill more enemies within its duration.
Talking about efficiency.

I make it a rule that:

1. If I don’t get something in 1 hour, I stop and leave it for another day.

2. If I do get one, I just continue for another hour, applying #1 again.

Your corsair isnt the AA build hence you actually consume more SP with mediocre killspeed. In your case you should just use your falconer 3.

This is a sample of how my corsair is farming. No fast forwarding of clip, Just using dwa, and sacrament. no weapon buffs or blessing either
imo is decent. (no pillage procs because i am not the pt leader)

Zeffi have lower HP pool, so here is another comparison on Symbanis (With Pillage) :

Perhaps you can use the upcoming stat reset?

i still have points left in corsair rank, if i maxed dwa and buy sacrament, will i get the same result?

Max lvl dwa only ensures 100% uptime. But you have to hold (sub weapon) key and spam (main weapon). In my case hold C and spam Z. If you use macros to spam CZCZCZCZC, it works too.

oh noo, my precious keyboard

Use macro then . If you are privileged to use a gaming keyboard / mouse it should be easily doable

i play on my laptop, just a normal peasant here xD

I haven tried this but it should work

1 Like

nice! will try after i go home

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.