Tree of Savior Forum

More buffs to swordman in kTOS

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Stat reset =/= circle reset

We already have 1 free stat reset potion in founder pack

Took 3 months, I know. I’m one of the people who voiced for archer buffs since CBT. I also have a friend who play in KR version till level 260 or something as an archer.

Still, like I said, it is better to buff a class to overpower level, then gradually nerf it back, than waiting for a long time for it to shines (think ranger steady aim buff in KR)

you see , there are many stages to a game. OB is often considered the final product. but before that you have several CBTs and ABTs. So its easy to see and understand the frustratons of someone playing a game OB and not being satisfied with the end product. you could consider the “frustrations” as feedback too on what needs to be changed.

-Two- on potentially two characters not even guarenteed to be the one needed for all these resets. And a reset is a reset yep. Not even going to apply logic because neither does anyone in those threads.

That’s why I said when there are more drastic changes in future, they will either hand out stat reset potion (or through events or something) or just sell it in TP shop, together with skill reset potion.

That’s a valid possibility as we see in many other games.

shinobi burst damage now is higher , maybe can oneshot any dungeon boss

Are you freaking serious … When will we get these buffs man? … WHEN?

It’s been more than a month since I quit this stupid game. Swordsman is still worst class ever - ever in iToS without Pelta.

Going back to WoW. PM me when they fix this stupid class.

These buffs are not enough. Swordsmen should have the same degree of status immunity as PDs, be able to deal damage like Archers, and have the AoE capabilities of Wizards.

Raise should be a Swordsman skill.

I’m glad swordies are getting the viability they deserve. :thumbsup:

on a sidenote, why can’t that STR buff apply to monks? :disappointed:
I know there have been patches for them, but those arent enough, goodness.

#noMonks

you forgot to write “Kappa”

Well, why not? Swordman is melee, and melee < range

Yes, in the latest news, in the one where they reduced the token price to $9, or the one after that, they said that they will apply all kTOS patches we didn’t get in one big patch at a later date, after they stabilize things like FPS and the latency.

So, YES everyone, we WILL receive these changes.

2 Likes

but…running can be canceled from attacks… do you get status ailment resist buff duration while you sprint?

And again, Cataphract does not benefit from the swordsmen buffs…

and the 30% are pretty much nothing.
Seriously the different is so low that people thing it’s bugged.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

not sure i read the exact same thing but it does give me hope we will get KTOS patches for sure.

You are giving me hope

Full STR is ■■■■ for both PVP and PVE. And even then, it’s not worth for that little physical attack.

1 Like

not worth?, then explain why almost all clases pack a lot of str for pve, that little extra dmg is quite useful for once, when you hit 200 mobs tend to attack with magic and have high crit resistence, in pvp most assholes pack 200 con+ (clerics and wizards alike), then explain why isn’t useful?

Because no matter how pitiful it is, STR is your only way to up damage as swordman.

30% bonus from STR translate to literally 4-5% total damage increase. It’s really small.