Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Tamer event impossible after the poison nerf, according to forums

Since tuesday night patch our runs were:

Tuesday: Highest boss lvl 640
Wednesday: Highest boss lvl 940
Thursday: Highest boss lvl 1270
Friday (today): Highest boss lvl 1500

What level is everyone’s pets though?

how many energy are they giving to u for the carry?

Of course it’s possible. If you pour 100mil silver of energy into each of your pokemons you’ll be able to kill even level 5000 bosses.
It’s literally a pay2succeed event.

1 Like

Yeah … No. Forum posts like this suck and kill everyone motivation to actually try to understand how to approach a challenge. Literally only knows how to whine and do nothing to actually play the game. And its so sad they are so common here.

@Valkoria and @Sogran

We are using the help from a lot of people to gather energy on 2 carries and then carry them as payback. 3 people getting carried per group.

Over the last 4 days and thanks to the effort of a lot of non-hardcore players we’ve gather enough energy to make 3 level 1500 pokemon. (We have about 20 people helping). And the reason why the day level progression looks like that its because we recollected energy before starting the runs.

And thats all that was needed to reach here, plus several trial and error to find strategies to make it work on the highest level boss as possible.

So yeah, this result is thanks to teamwork and patience more than investment and whaling.

2 Likes

is ok only want to know that :haha:

If you had fun doing this then good for you, it’s all that matters. But it’s not a challenge.
This event is easy to farm since in practice it’s all about having enough levels on your side to overcome the level of your boss.

Whining about the poison nerf is indeed stupid though.

2 Likes

Quite impressive really, but it’s very unlikely that 98%+ of the population can complete even 1/5th the levels you’re at, which therein lies the problem of the event.

I’m glad they nerfed the poison, it just made everything trivial. However everything scales so incredibly poor, and the average or even above average player won’t be getting level 300-1500++ pets.

If you mind me asking (its okay if you don’t want to tell), what monsters are the carries using?

@joeswaaz Maybe the intention of the thread is to gloat, maybe its not. Either way It was still interesting to me.

1 Like

Wow.
I find this event boring and too time consuming considering the rewards, but i hope your dedication payed out.
Just selling monster energies gave me 2 millions silver =2000 attributes’ points, and got 2 x500 points killing lvl2 bosses.

I’m just curious, how many silver or points you got from this event ?

1 Like

I feel honored to be called these adjectives by the meme himself. I will be your friend, my special flower.

@Valkoria

Yeah, its possible only by grouping up. And since most players have a hard time coordinating groups or usually prefer to play solo reaching these levels won’t be that accesible. And also the monsters aren’t that accesible to everyone aswell, we did Solmiki ET runs to capture 2 loflem on 27F and Ultanum on 29F. We are not even sure if they are really the strongest available on ET or could get better, but we checked on most monsters we could while clearing ET to evaluate potential captures =3=.

@Su-Kral

I can only call my rewards since i havent followed what has everyone got with their orbs (other 15~20 people getting the same amount as me)

I’ve traded 3 Weapon Boxes and got 1 Weapon Box from the lvl 6 cube so far.

Ive got 1x Windia Rod x2 Viena Mace x1 Lionhead Dagger (Because dunno what else to get lul)

Haven’t had luck with attributes tickers and a LOT of cookies. So i’m using this event to gear up my alts with purple weapons.

smug and arrogant attitude doing nothing more than adding more toxicity to the forums.

1 Like

what are your pets ? / / / / / / / / / / // / / // /

oracle changed mobs… 400% stats… glitch using… pouring 100 mil into monster energy… jeez I’m glad I know exactly how much you fail right now, makes me laugh even harder :slight_smile: you don’t need any of that.

I spent only 2m+ on energy, now I am able to fight lv 750 bosses! Event is great but people are too lazy to bother.

PS. I didn’t use any mobs from oracle change.

The answer was on my last post here~

@63scaur :ok_hand:
@sttr413 check answer above

@fujiwari

Yup, i made this post after talking to a friend on Klai (im on Orsha) about the event state after the changes. It seem that people lost hopes and interest on the event by labeling as too difficult, so i wanted to share the info on how my team manage to tame this event. So yeah, questions are okey.

Also mess around with the usual forum trolls as you can see.

3 Likes

im cheer for your achievement

one of biggest loopholes is ET monsters

but i cant helped to think this event still flaw and totally exposed incompetency of IMC.
it is like giving free practo purple with no limitation.
it is damaging the IMC programmer and management.
but it is their game, and it is fine if they agree and happy, and not feel insulted on events that peoples abusing their coding weakness/loopholes for unintended results.

too bad energy is overpriced on dead servers, need more bots to farm for us :tired:

got 30 energy average in 1 hour everytime i farm orange mat, u just need to farm :distinguished:

It’s interesting to see that quite a few groups are using a similar approach (We have a slightly different line up) though we’ve leveled up 4 people to speed up the process of carrying the whole guild.
It slowed down our progress but we’re already way over 2000 so it doesn’t really matter.

Some people might not like this event, but personally this has been one of the most engaging events IMC has made so far.
It promotes team play and rewards all the participants, our whole guild is involved and I love it!
Of course, not every event can/should be like that but I’m looking forward to future events that don’t involve guessing a random number…

1 Like

The event is good, but what you call teamwork is just basic common sense (instead of buying millions of energy by myself, I’ll split the cost with my guild/friends) and mechanics abuses (we’ll exit the mission while leaving our monsters fight the boss to climb levels faster).

Otherwise, yeah, this is pretty much one of the best events so far simply because its buggyness doesn’t affect other players much, unlike the candy event.

1 Like