Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Spawning. Need higher rate?

some zones are in a desperate need of higher spawn rate and MORE mobs. The best leveling zones like evac couldnt even supply ONE damn group of players without them getting bored by slow spawn rates. Abysmal design.

They can’t increase the spawn rate without reducing the total amount of channels

You mean to say their hands are tied? Im not so sure about that…Why wouldnt they come out and address it if they had a valid excuse to begin with. This has been a major source of complaints since day 1 of early access.

Not to say that optimization complications aren’t part of it.

1 Like

There is only a way to fight the gold sellers: make the game with higger spawn rate.

At this point after 500 and moure hours of game i will be forced on buy from goldseller. And i buy TP aswell! But if THERE ARE NO MONSTERS and i cant farm the only way to get items is to buy them.

Notice that i deeply try to get item. Well i need 10.000 monsters? it will be hard? OK.

BUT THERE ARE BOTS EVERYWHERE they kill monster and keep moving on the same pattern. You can report them, change channel and find MORE BOTS AWAITING YOU in the next channel. Returning the day after? the same bots.

99% of pardoners on Fedinam are made by GoldSellers. They keep boot account, kill every monster making questing and farming impossible and selling money.

What can i do? What can we do?

HIGGER RATES, maybe 10x spawn rate (TEN TIMES SPEED SPAWN) and one or two ingame GMS to ban people (so easy to spot boots, there are atlest 10 boots on every map of the game, lol)

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @Staff_Julie

At high level, there are no more quest, daily quest only gave lvl 9 card, bad spawn rate for a grinding game -> gg

Just make some special channel that have x5 spawn rate but have 1/5 item/silver drop. Or release quest faster and make daily quest give card scale with level

High level grind mobs don’t drop anything anyway…

Well then we will have no problem with increase spawn rate :slight_smile: . At low level we have plenty of quest so don’t increase the rate at low lvl map is ok

That’s one option, to boost (re)spawn rate. (Quest things AND mobs)

But the most annoying thing is about … We only have ONE spot for mobs, things, or grind (start for real with lvl 150+, and became true with 200+, early game is easy enough).

As long as we do not have … At least … 2 spots … (for thoses “highter” lvl maps) It still gonna be annoying / painfull / etc …

But I guess with players leaving the game, it did became easier.

flagged, just for trolling

huehuehue

so true!!! that mission i hate to do it

Considering how the game is headed, is there a way we as a community can convince IMC to increase spawn rates by 75% or just increase exp for certain maps that are already considerably much more desired than others.

They were saying that there would be an increase in monster rate when R8 came, for alot of maps, it never came true for the most part. Don’t expect them that they’ll be able to pull it off because just as they have shown, IMC has been ignoring most player suggestions i.e. failing to hold onto/follow their policies. Considering also the fact that they’re not posting their errors in the patch notes and not trying to acknowledge those problems. (Hot Fix/NinjaPatch/Lying/)

1 Like

Please increase the spawn rates. They are terrible at the moment.

1 Like

Reviving just to know if It’s fixed

I want to restart playing this game (since I’m stagnant with games right now), I remember I was soo hyped with this game and how it disapointed me hard.

BUT

If the spawns are good now, it’s worth a second shot.

There isn’t this kind of “no mobs to kill for quests” issue anymore.
Although there are a couple of maps where people farm that can be more annoying, but usually it’s still easily doable.