Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Gem Farming

Around how many kills for one?

its all about the RNG my guess 1000 but even then i could take 5000+

I just hit 280 and im trying to fix my gear/gems. I see some people that they took like 10k kills for one. Scary

The droprate is roughly 1 in 10,000 but I’ve seen people over 20,000 without dropping it because RNG is RNG.

1 Like

Ive only found one from Drakes at about 800 kills, found myself very lucky even though i didn’t need it

With the mentioned information above, I guess it’s completely random. I found 1 with 29 kills (Ashrong).

oh my gggggggggggggggggggg kk thanks.

if we assume drop chance of gem to be 0.01% (similar to cards from RO) then by killing 10000 monsters you will have about 63.2% (on average) to get at least 1 gem. 20k monsters is 86.5%.

4 Likes

lets put it this way… I got my 1st gem @ Lv217 :slight_smile:

Day 300 still no sign of Gem XD

1 Like

What skill does that even boost?

Running shot for QS :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m at 2k currently @ Elet. I need it for [Raise].

I got that gem at around 500 elet killed. That’s my only gem as well, on a swordman lol

Meanwhile 3000+ black colifly, no gem

wow nice. I wish there are ways to trade monster gems : <

S> Deadborn Scap Archer Gem. WM :joy::blush::relieved:

You sir.
My name is at Rank 3 killing and I got 1 for sell if u interest.

My first monster gem drop on the character I created on day 1 of EA only happened after 116k monsters killed. In the meantime, I had a handful of monster orb drops, more card drops than I can remember and at least 5 or 6 blue monster encounters. However, I got my second monster gem drop less than 10k kills after the first, when I had already gotten more monster orbs than in the first 116k kills and another 2 or 3 blue monsters.

That piece of information certainly doesn’t help on reaching an approximate drop chance for monster gems, but it just goes to show how much variation can happen in events that already have a very low chance of occuring; to the point where actively farming for monster gems is probably bad for one’s sanity. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just based on luck I guess, hunting on hanaming gems at 15k kills already, 0 gems while there’s one who went on my spot doing quest it dropped on it. They didn’t mind so I went to sit on it. Then they went near me and ask for equips. boom gone I cri evritym. On the other note I manage to get my 2 green gems to level 5 lol. 200 petal = 1k points.

I really like this game) It`s Like in Ragnarok Online kill 1 million monsters 4 rare card lol)))