Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Gem Farming

How much you selling it for? :o

Willing to buy too, for a good price /w me ingame, Rainnes

Thanks

killed 8000 hanamings. only one gem.

Check at this topic sir.

18m lol, you should be glad if anyone is paying 10mil for a gem

assume you need to kill 30000 mob to get 1, i would still go kill 30000 mob, because of the silver and the other things i get alongside it

and i got 2 guardian spider gem and 1 nuka gem, which is quite common because how overfarmed demon prison is

I got 2 guardian spider gem, one at around 4000 kill, one at around 7000 kill. the nuka gem is on around 9000 kill, for data purpose

wish me luck on dandel gem and terra imp gem

Honestly

At first, when i shout to check price for this red gem without knowledge. There are many person whisper to me and offer a price some say 200k (that boshit) some say 2m and many one say above 5-8m. Highest price is 10m. Iā€™m decided not to sell at that time and thing about this gem valuable.
After hearing that shocking price for my thoughts. I didnā€™t think it this high too. So I gather information about this skill and how do people use this skill in every situation how it work well and I think, I have got a big lottery gem in my hand.

This gem, it value is exactly as the price I post it. Thatā€™s all.
After I have been posted my topic. There is a few people whisper me (less than shout a lot) and this time someone bargain to be 15m. This is a highest price that someone willing to pay for this gem now.

To you -yaladilae- you might think to hunt it down for gem by yourself. But someone not. This monster not have a big respawn rate like some little amount gem you have got it. You can even check on monster kill ranking. Even bot canā€™t beat people who hunt in the same map. That show some fact about how low and hard to hunt it.

So, 18m is not over-price for this gem. Especially for someone who play quarrel shooter (not a wizard) and know how powerful of this skill.
If someone wanna try to hunt. Letā€™s them try. I will sell at this price no matter what you think how ridiculous of my price anyway.

1 Like

I am actually shock you say someone is offering 15m already for a gem

Ok, farming silver is a lot easier then farming a gem, and not as boring, perhaps, but i am still shocked

You say for a QS, this gem is very important, and I know how important it is, because even as another class, we also have skill that we spam and just as important

At the end of day, i am still finding this whole thing hard to believe, because farming something yields a lot more then just the gem, the extra gain from it is a lot more then farming the silver just to hand it over for the gemā€¦ But maybe nobody can price these either.

where do you get this gem? if you check deadborn in tosbase (http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/gems/?name=deadborn&search=search) there are 3 kinds of deadborn gems, where is this deadborn scap located?

I think 18M is too underpriced. Feel free to try farming it. The spawn rate of deadborn scap is very low and theres no other monster in other maps (ex. To farm varv skin u dont have to farm in royal mauseleum, just in ashaq underground 3F).
U have to be extremely lucky to get that and u can imagine that gem with +2 qs skill from grand cross or didel grand crossā€¦ OMG.

The price isnā€™t the real issue here but how the trade is going to be made. Obviously the OP gave much thought to the methodology, but thereā€™s some degree of trust needed to be given as well.

itā€™s more on luck but actually farming it works as well, depends on the mob

my first gem was from a Red Kepa : Oblique Shot, i got it from the very first Red Kepa i killed
i got another one after that but i cant remember(iā€™m not on my main pc right now)
then i got a Black Pawnd : Meteor gem, again form the very first Black Pawnd i killed at Sanctuary
my 4th gem i got from farming Hanaming : Heal across 3 newly created characters, they got up to 24ish in level, i needed it for my Chaplain, i had approximately 7000 hanaming kills across those 3 characters

it worked a lot faster since hanamings are plentiful and are easy kills

the first 2 gems i got from my first char, a now lvl145 Corsair
the 3rd gem i got from my 2nd char, now a lvl 160 Chaplain
and the Heal was as i mentioned from farming across 3 new characters

@ginoang_linx

Please check at my topic https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/wts-deadborn-scap-archer-gem-selling-in-process-till-17-05/251022/9

This topic not belong to me. And your post is not the real issue here.

Another thing. If you wanna ask someone personal in forum. Try to use reply(bottom right) his post. This action will notificate that person. Or send a message to that person instead.

in the end, all good pieces of endgame gear are untradeable, which makes gems completely pointless, if you dont farm them yourself

Lol i got my 1st gem with my alt after 300.000 mobs killed.
And you know what?
I CANT EVEN MOVE IT TO MAIN CHARACATER!

Just trade the equipment you want to slot the gem on from your main to your alt via storage team transfer, then on your alt slot the gem on the equipment and trade it back.

1 Like

transfer the equipment and not the gem on team storage, unless the item you want to slot is already untradeable

Show me how to transfer Virtov or Lolo

/20charmeowwwwwwwwww

10k and still no gem :C

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like