Tree of Savior Forum

Mob resistances

Hmm, true, i forgot that would be old values if it was before the rework of some stats, also it may count with holy resistance too?

I wish we have more bosses with more skills like Molich.
This can change a bit the retarded and not challenging boss fights.

Boss fights nowdays is tied to gear check.

2 Likes

:rolling_eyes: prolly. heal count as a debuff soā€¦ :head_bandage:

1 Like

sadly thatā€™s the case. They need to implement routine phases + dps check. So it doesnā€™t get boring so fast.

1 Like

Exactly.

Abot the stats, I think it should work as % instead of numbers, like PoE does, but then again, how that would work, mdef is nice and all, but with that stats, what is really the need of elemental resistances?

If they intend to separate these stats as I have thought 5 months ago (I think that was the time), then it is fine, I mean, mdef for neutral element damage like Energy Bolt and Magic Missile, or PP and now the new Possession type of damage.

I donā€™t remember any other KR mmo having that, not even sure if GW2 have that, at least I didnā€™t saw any dungeon requiring that, but not sure about Fractals.

tera :hugging: :point_right::ok_hand:

1 Like

Perfect World have a really nice boss fight. There you need more than gear to kill them.

1 Like

Oh, Tera have that? I donā€™t recall if i ever played it. I think i had problems installing it then i left.

@Kascly I played for 10 minutes and uninstalled it lol, but then again, it was when it first Released or was OBT, i donā€™t recall.

the near end dun of the few dungeons to farm the highest tier weaps require the pre req weapons ( at least of a decent invested level) and there are many phases for a major boss fight failing 1 will render your whole party dead and time to retry lel.

After that itā€™s the era of itā€™s haywire.:rolling_eyes:

1 Like

I lost interest in pw because it was beyond p2w, it become pay to breath. Ah, and shitiest publisher

2 Likes

Yea itā€™s pretty whale lord game i drop it after a while as well.

2 Likes

Lol if this is true about new resists.

I am debating of taking my bokor 3ā€¦ into druid 3 instead of parador c1 and pd 2.

Lol that way i have ability to go wolf vs anything that too magic def. And double immunity vs damage

Things get a bit chaotic in a large mob pull, but since PD 2 have black cloud, that thing barely get resisted, and if you are spraying it over a group, one at least will be poisoned, after that you can use Pandemic to spread it even more, the problem is after.

Incineration get resisted the hell out of its ass, and in my case, Iā€™m having a hard time with the massive lag and desync the server has been lately due to all this channel crash crap, when i think the mob is in front of me, it actually behind me or on the sides, so i miss my hit of Incineration.

In the end, to avoid resist, a massive debuffing is required to at least ensure you can start attack something, my luck tho, is that the friend I play with is Linker C3 so if my debuff fails, I still can Incinerate using the link debuff.

So this are the final patch notes guys? will be nice if you guys also share the % that each monster have to resist hexing, thanks.

The ultimate game, where the actual game is discover what the new patch bring to us.

With the actual state of the game, I started to have more fun in finding what changed in certain areas than the game itself.

And no, I doubt we have a conclusive % of the resistance, it is so freaking random that it get ridiculous.

If i could say something, every 16 monsters, 1 end up spam resist.

Thank god Possession and Out of Body attacks canā€™t be resisted as wellā€¦

But yeah, itā€™s completely random.
1 hour I had like 3-7 resists per mob and another hour I had no resists at all Oo

Letā€™s see how this is going to affect us later on, maybe theyā€™re still tweaking the chances to balance the thing?
As everytime I start the game it seems to patch somethingā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe, well it is the most sense thing to think about, but from them I donā€™t know anymore lol.

From the INT SPR rework to hunting grounds and w/e else come, I wonder how things will turn out.

But i feel that the Hunting Grounds will be monopolized by guilds and what not if it is a shared instance.

If so, the current inflation will raise more.