Tree of Savior Forum

Misuse of capture skill

The kniver player used the skill capture to capture the clear voucher instance and then became syncopated as if he did not know what he was doing, the point is if the game allows something like that, he will not be able to continue playing, Class by the way it is impossible to play and at the same time allow something like that, I hope the player has his due punishment for disrupting the gameplay of other people, This can not be left clean, and the company has to take the due actions To correct this error, because this is something of great magnitude that strongly disrupts the gameplay of other people, I spent silver to buy the clear voucher, for a simple “troll” to enter and steal the voucher, These things are tired of the game, for Please take some action.

Rogue capture not included. RIP.

Well if you are asking for punishment or compensation then imc is not the right company. AFK sorc and necroes that were asked to be punished is still alive. Toxic people is also not punished.

Good luck though. I encountered this shiz and since then i just solo multiply clear to get 3x the silver alone. If im risking myself being paired with this kind of trolls then no thanks. Lol

3 Likes

Did you asked it to use capture again and release it?_?

Capture can only be used on the map you are on and vanish if you leave the map, so capturing it is useless…

As to why you can interact with the voucher, simple…

it’s a ground spell that warps and one hit kills enemies…

Would releasing it still make the clear function as intended? :thinking:

I dont know, he not use skill again for liberation

Yes, but he not use again

You need to rally more rogues to do the same, else IMC won’t bother till 2 months or more later.

Good luck and a free bump.

Don’t tell me you have encountered this after the patch? Lol this is worse than I thought.