Tree of Savior Forum

Missing NPC in Owl Burial Ground?

mmm some here i have hunter and my bf no but in tos database there arent a specific requirment

Iā€™m having the same problem. Iā€™m a lvl100 Ranger C2 and did all the quests in Owl Burial, but the Gravekeeper Romas is missing. I really want this hair color D:

ps: there are another topic reporting this same issue
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/report-3-bugs-npc-market-ui/115142

I donā€™t have hanaming achievement when do this quest. Not sure about hunter.

both my bf and. i can see the npc. i have hanaming and bf doesnt.
we both have the hunter achievement

i had this problem when i did this quest earlier, i was of sufficient level(109)
most likely a bug causing this when u were in party.

few hours later, i got to lv120, and came back on my own, and the npc was there.
this works for some of my other frens as well.
i doubt there is any pre-requisite quest for this

Butā€¦ iā€™m solo D:
I will try again when get lvl 110.

Hi all, today i tried doing the ā€œopen sesameā€ with my gf. As i said i have the hunter achivement and she doesnā€™t, and again she couldnā€™t talk to the hidden quest npc, i think that is the problem, but until she gets the 10k kills i canā€™t tell for sure. Maybe all hidden quests have that requirement, can someone else confirm this?

I can confirm this isnt the issue. A girl was able to see the npc without having the hunter achievement ^^.

I can confirm too. I have this Hunter achievement and canā€™t see the gravekeeper =/

Iā€™m out of ideas, maybe a class/gender problem? My gf is a female cleric, iā€™m a male swordman; i can see them, she canā€™t. Both have the same quests, lvl and achivement except for ā€œHunterā€. Could it be a matter of reaching a cap in ones stats, as in int or str? (my stats: str 60 - con 25 - int 6 - spr 6 - dex 116; her stats: str 11 - con 45 - int 91 - str 77 - dex 6)

I have the Hunter achievement and cant see the NPC too.

Or maybe this is a bug, where some people canā€™t see this NPC. ^^

It may be, but knowing what causes it may lead to a quicker solution to the problem too.

I canā€™t see it and my bf can which is quite annoying :slight_smile: please imc fix this, iā€™m starting to feel that itā€™s a couple issue :smile:

For whatever reason, I went back there after last patch and the NPC was there, I was level 163 at the time, I have no idea what triggered it.

I think there is some kind of level requirement as well as finishing the mage tower main quests up to a certain point. I donā€™t think you have to do the whole chain until the end, however.

I managed to successfully see him after I was level 120, and finished the mage tower story quest up to near the end, but not finishing it completely.

I wasnā€™t able to see it when I was: level 107, 108, and 109. At that time I hadnā€™t started with the mage tower quest.

So if everyone who replied to this can confirm/denyā€¦

I am sure it has:
NOTHING to do with your gender
NOTHING to do with your class
NOTHING to do with being a couple (stop saying stupid things)
NOTHING to do with the time

I was able to see him around lvl 100 and i didnā€™t even do quests from kateen forest, owl burial grounds or mage tower; just went there because i wanted the hair color. And being a couple itā€™s not a stupid theory as the quest may be bugged when triggered under a party, but who knows, i certainly donā€™t.
Maybe it is a lvl related quest, try visiting him in 10 multiples lvls, as in 10-20-30-100-120 etc etc.

It is a stupid theory because the game cannot check whether that is the case or not, hence stupid. You cannot even program that into the game unless there is literally a check for it that two people are a couple.

Actually level and prerequisite quest is not a matter at all .
Here is a proof
A level 80 character can see this npc and can do a quest for this pink dyed achivement !

He means ā€œcoupleā€ as in being in a partyā€¦ lol