Tree of Savior Forum

Miko Manahas Spirit bug

So, this week patch broke manahas’s miko spirit on purpose so people can buy/sell miko voucher?
Asking for a friend. :nail_care:

16h walking around the whole map and no sign of it, several players already came and gone trying to find it too and no luck.

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Han
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy

So all f…kin hidden quests are broken hun…
dont fret
on my ticket they said: "we are workin on it"
at least they know
have faith because… mine was lost a long ago

1 Like

Looks like all hidden classes quest are bugged.

2 Likes

any update people? :frowning:

shinobi flower bug fixed already i think…
this bug still here?
i cant find the spirit…

If ever it was bugged, it’s already fixed. I managed to do the whole miko quest in a few hours.

Same. I did the Miko quest one or two days ago, no issue on any spirits (except my extreme lack of luck on the Crystal Mine 3F one… D: )

They should have extended the reset event…

i see…means i just unlucky at manahas…its has been 2h hour camping since afternoon…
ill continue camping i guess…

Is this why most of the spirits are invisible when I try to collect them? Klaipeda, Pelke shrine, Manahas, and Uskis all had invisible spirits for me when I collected them. I just spent the past 2 days trying to finish the miko quest…

Do you have some effects turned off ? It might be why. Mine did appear (kind of green looking).

@scemeboyz08
Where are you looking for the Manahas Spirit ? It only appears at specific places (check here and here)
What I do is, using the Zoomy addon, I slightly zoom out so I can see more of the screen, and I wait. I walk around a bit since you cannot cover the whole screen with the zoomy addon (well, you can, but the spirit won’t show).
It normally respawns very often, at least every hour, so it shouldn’t actually be too difficult to get.

yea…actually i cant see it too…but somehow when i walked there…the spacebar icon appear…so, i just press it…
the location is just exact in the guide…just walked all over them…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.