Tree of Savior Forum

Mergen or Hacka(need musketeer build too)

Mergen path: A2-Sap2-Fletch3-Mergen2
Or
Hackapel path: A1-Rang3-Rouge3-hacka2

Which one is more budget friendly or which is more fun to play where I’ll invest time into it…

1. I’m currently puzzled what path to take for Musk3. With the new grooving muzzle skill, I don’t know if musk is still a skill caster or another favoring AA class like BM…

I need suggestions with a good musk build, pls send halp…

Edit: need an ET archer build too… I have 3 archers BTW :3

mergen path is cheaper, you only need one orange weapon and 3 centaur card (the card is long time investment, can be used until rank 11)

Is mergen c2 really as bad as other ppl say???

it is like falconer2 and dragoon2, the new added skill looks weaker than c1 skill

if you wanna hit AOE with Hacka, replace Rogue 3 with Falc 1 for Circling as Rogue 3 doesnt have much to offer compared to Rogue 2. Hackapell skills have natural AAR and there is AAR attribute so you have more room to breathe in your gear slots, invest in some more AAR gears and you are good to go. With Mergen, you have to rely solely on AAR gears, potion and skill scroll. As for both class, if you are rich and wanna have comfortable game play with as minimum pet peeves as possible, try to invest your main hand (Mergen) or off hand (Hacka) to 3k5~4k physical atk.

Since this game is too biased toward AOE, any archer class (aside from Cannoneer and Falc 3) is expensive to play imo. The answer lies in which combat style you prefer.

For ET archer build, just throw whatever has AOE in, the most popular path is Archer 2 - Sapper 3 - Falconer 3 - x

Mergen 2 skills are bad but Mergen 2 in general is not too bad. You go C2 for triple arrow lv10 (Best skill) and its attribute as well as quick charge of homing arrow. Should not invest in jumpshot or pourdown atm.

pourdown 300%x10 hit isnt good?

it would be good if when u ran away from target and that skill would not cancel. Also ticking speed is low. 2 hit per sec. Rather max triple, spread, homing or arrow sprinkle.

Meanwhile I still prefer using glass mole than that AoE card.

If you didn’t know the patch that will nerf linker and falconer will come to itos someday, so all players who had falconer 1 after rank reset are screwed.
You will not be able to reduce aoe defense ratio to 0 anymore unless you meant another skill.
Rogue 3 backstab can be good depending on your sword + hacka skills, mine will reach soon 250 000x2 with 3 overheats.

@lunettesrouges I didnt tell them to rely completely on Circling alone. I know that patch will soon come, and i already mentioned AAR in Hackapell case. To be honest, having some AAR on hand with Circling reducing ADR to 1 is still better than having nothing. Hackapell got some AAR from skills and from attribute, they need to invest in AAR gears, but the burden is less heavy than Mergen.

i prefer hackapell dogfight

hackpell c2 have better aoe than c1