Tree of Savior Forum

Mercenary Post Mission Inaccessible (Shows Total Waiting Queue 100)

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Okita

Bug Description : Mercenary post bug. Whenever I try to queue it says there are 100 people waiting in queue and it doesn’t show my class symbol, as if I wasn’t queueing.Waited for 30mins and gave up. Bug appears after latest patch.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :Keyboard/Mouse

System

• CPU : i5 2400
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : gtx1060 6gb
  • Country, Region : SEA

Try this.

Still, this issue should be look into. @STAFF_Letitia

2 Likes

Got the same problem yesterday up until now. Mine also doesn’t queue up. DId the log out solution worked for you?

I literally just had this bug and I fixed it via the reply in the thread @smiyu linked.

Basically log on to your affected server, log out, go to another server and log on then close the game out entirely. When you log back on your home server it should be fixed… or at least it was for me. I had to close the game out completely for it to reset though. Just logging out didn’t work.

It bugged right after I visited Klai - I’m originally from Orsha.

1 Like

I had an issue where I couldn’t load my character on Klaipeda. It would go to 100% and freeze. I tried logging into the Orsha character I had created not shortly before this issue, then closed the game and was able to log back into my Klaipeda character. Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Same thing happening to me! Just the same. And It’s May 3rd today :confused:

The same issue exists on Fedimian Server for many players, too. Unfortunately none of the above mentioned work arounds fixes the problem, at least not for me. @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines please forward the issue accordingly if it’s not already known, thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.