Tree of Savior Forum

Meet-up the GM!

Meet us, your lovely GMs, for a little playdate at channel 1/2 of Gateway of the Great King (Lv. 58).

2 Likes

too bad i’m still at work on those time period ; w ;

1 Like

can somone ask GM when wiz update will hit itos pls? and new classes ofc ._.

We’re working on bringing the wiz update as soon as we can!
Aiming for early April at the latest :slight_smile:

14 Likes

my usefulness as a cryo 3 has until april / w \

please tell devs to take their time, there’s really no rush for that update =w=b

I will roll on the ground while everyone talks to the GMs and then come to the forum to see what I missed :expressionless:

this is what my life has been all about this year

1 Like

That’s some great news! I hope you manage to bring big updates more frequently; having one important update each 1.5 month will be great for our server.

:satisfaction:

2 Likes

But how? The last ~10 kinda “big” patches already saved TOS. While a dozen other new cool awesome games also killed TOS each single time.

Fix Matador Knowledge? 3 month’s and 0 cape for us…

Any news About this? @STAFF_Ethan

hmm almost very wiz build was buffed and only cryo tree was nerfed, i dont think its a bad thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just wait for onmyoji and his new tree skill :slight_smile:

Thanks for the news.

About the two new classes and the previous one . They are for swordman and wizard trees. Can we expect sheepherder and puppeteer as next classes for ancher and Cleric trees?

Also, will there be more rework to increase the synergy between classes like onmyoji 's fox and fireball?

I think there is a very new update in ktos that fix that

Another question. I already farmed many albums (the item that summons a boss) in high ground 340. As I tried with and without looting set (my equipments gave 400 of looting) I felt like the looting mechanic might work with the sum of the looting of every in all channels or there is something wrong. The problem that I faced is that in specific days without my looting set I got more albums and other drops than with it. Could you bring some light to this subject please?

I’d rather not since GMs have a better spawn rate than the yellow-eyed flower. :slight_smile:

whyy are you still unable to play? / w \

The house internet went down with the year (and the company)

:expressionless:

And now getting another company to reach Nowhere will take time :frowning:

• my luck sucks like you have no idea and I cant spend more than 1s on a place with good internet…

“Time spend in a place is equally opposite to the quality of the internet on it”

pffffffffffffffffffft~ ouch OxO i can live without internet but to be unable to play tos is a different story OxO im basically using internet solely for tos OxO

Another question, how is the work from IMC with ktos? Is there some programming from IMC? Does it mostly deals with translation and some work on events?

Is there any economist in ktos team or IMC working to improve the market? Is there any plan to hide one? I head that games like WOW have and they help a lot to make market and game better, maybe you guys could hire a good worker with experience from Blizzard to help, what do you think?

Is there any plan to increase the amount of players? I mean, usually it would require a good amount of advertising.

Just a little question, why always doing the Gm Meetup at morning hours for Fedimian? You know people have work there too? :slight_smile: