Tree of Savior Forum

Meet-up the GM! We\'re back again! April 3-4

Why does it have to be so late… in the middle of the week :expressionless:

1 Like

As I told to you in other thread these stuff were handled, some might have benefited. But again, let me ask you, can you give me absolute proof that those +20 equipment that weren’t banned were really caused by crash + enhancement and not really something else, even a rare lucky streak case?

The initial bug was handled, but what I’m exactly asking you is: Do you have any proof to what you are saying? Or are you trying to scale an old issue up by making up story?

Also weren’t you in another thread saying the GMs denied exploits when you read that line? Did you change your opinion on this?

The same goes here. You compared Boleto exploit that accounts were banned and the effect wasn’t so great compared to some other game having players abusing millions and millions of tradable market currency without any restriction. Do you have any thing that shows that a big scale issue wasn’t handled?

I do agree with you that hook64, RMT and stuff damages the game really bad, as well AFK farming. Again, what I’m asking, aren’t you trying to make up stories comparing this to the previous case? For example, wanting IMC rolling back server daily because someone warped somewhere for free, crashed someone else or killed someone in TBL with some AoE hack? While real issues, aren’t you wanting to make them epic-grade issues and asking for roll back on a daily basis?

When it’s clearly possible for IMC to roll back characters stats like they did in first months of kTOS when someone abused a bug where some monsters were giving more silver than they should in a an event that wasn’t supposed to drop silver at all? So, why do you ask a server roll back when this is possible?

I play since launch. There are issues, it’s true, it’s not false. The game does need a total image rework.

So why these people who don’t even play anymore keeps killing productive discussions?

Let’s start on our side too as community. Instead of putting all efforts into making issues appear worse than they are, why not put all efforts into making we show as a good community other players may want to be part of? A good community also complains about bugs, in a civilized way, without putting up false claims. On point reports makes things easier than extravagantly doomy report that lacks details or, even worse, provide false information that makes it harder to track down.

Or do you find it easier to just complain and post meme/images afterwards, so you can exclude yourself from the community and put fire on things and point fingers without being on the stage yourself?

@STAFF_Yuri Ive had 1 issue with ToS since CBT1 and even KCBT1. The head spinning bug. This bug is the worst thing ever, I see it every time I log in. I think its related to AMD processors.

1 Like

You can keep posting paragraphs trying to discredit and defame me then IMC can keep making excuses as to why their developers will always be detached from iTOS but nobody in their right mind buys into it with the current game state. Your paragraph spam saying hurt durr where is the evidence with Staff hiding posts on the forums that are related to said problems.

Ever think about that one with Staff going and hiding topics then your whole argument hinges on hurr durr the evidence that they went and hid? Hurr durr lets spam topics derailing and bloating them with BS while IMC goes and covers everything in the shadows.

That is really going to bring back players.

In b4 the proof like they dont hide threads.

6 Likes

They aren’t hiding true posts. They are hiding posts that trolls themselves spammed daily or clearly troll topics by itself.

If you report something properly or make a civilized discussion without making up things, posts won’t get hidden. Why don’t you test it?

Or… since you say this that way, can you tell me one valid topic without trolls doing their stuff that got hidden out of the blue?

Yes, those “true posts” just like people saying there were “fake” Steam reviews? Hurr durr post evidence you are a liar nobody ever said that right?

Hurr durr Sadhu isnt a bad class they hid it because of trolls. It is almost like the more you struggle trying to defame my posts the worse this sure looks.

5 Likes

You’re free to post anything to shut me up right now. Like I asked in that other thread:

So, where’s it? Shut me up right now!

And in what does Sadhu threads relates to current topic? Where’s any example of valid complaint topics without trolls that were hidden?

Or I could just ignore you and you will shut up anyways? If people want to know things they can just do a search themselves because the Staff conveniently hid most of these posts. I don’t need to humor you in any shape or form which is funny that you think secretly this will one day get me banned or to stop posting. I could even use your little script and never see a single post by you ever again in extreme irony.

Then you will just look like a crazed lunatic replying to someone’s posts every topic stalking them on a personal vendetta because that is what you are right now. Thanks for the derail though really happy to have you help me address the Staff post hiding thing.

5 Likes

You have nothing to counter, change topic/ignore. Pretty smart. Mr. Liar. Everyone should support your own arguments that you can’t, rofl.

The script is on my profile page and it’s an even better version than the one before, feel free to use it. :3

Like I said, I’m just replying to you so you don’t keep up bringing lies trying to makes issues worse than they are. Why is it so hard for you to discuss something valid?

According to LunarRabbit logic if you can’t find a detailed post about this actually being a problem then you are a liar. Hook64 clearly has not done any long term damage worthy of roll backs or wipes. I am sorry no hablos englis no problemo.

7 Likes

I will take chocolates and flowers

No. If you say something valid but can’t find something it’s ok.

But if you’re saying something out of your mind but that never happened and can’t find anything, you’re just being delusional.

Lunar what hes saying did happen and they were exploiting enhancing with channel crashes. I know this because Ive seen it happen so many times that it made me investigate “hook64”. That exploit is the reason i even know about it.

It was a premium feature for hook64 customers who paid 200$.

7 Likes

I never said it didn’t happen.

The issue with people with +60 gears was solved. I don’t doubt GMs handled what they had tools to check with.

Does it still works? Doesn’t work? Since when? Do we have enough data to tell that those +20 (if there’s still any around) are really cheated?

Doesn’t kTOS have a +22 Mana mana with Transcendence?

That’s my point.

Oh Im not saying it still works i know IMC already resolved the issue. I think @ophiuchu just wants IMC to own up to it. They made the situation look minor like it was nothing. When the issue really did deserve a server reroll.

5 Likes

Then what I’m saying is:

Can’t IMC simply roll back the person’s gear like they did with silver? Why do they need to reroll all the other players that spent time with the game?

Isn’t it easier to just deal with the issue where it happened instead of scaling it to entire server? Let’s say a guy who got +15 by luck that day, for example. Or the other one who got two good loots from a cube.

Isn’t it easy to scale issues to something higher when you don’t even play the game?

Honestly I think they didn’t want to do a server reroll because of how many bugs they could possibly encounter. But since the issue was resolved and you don’t see these items often, I’m content.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Klaipeda is a “small” server. I don’t know any person on end content walking around with +20-30 gear. I do know (I think) someone who got a +17 Mana mana for “fun”.

I can’t say about other servers tho but I’d honestly expect more people complaining if that was the case.

That’s my point that the issue isn’t necessarily as big as @ophiuchu may point out. If you just babble it out without even playing the game it’s just speculation, there’s no credit at all on it.

Maybe because most of these people have quit already? They are like Soviet “beating the game” then moved on to the next. Are you seriously that dense. Hurr durr I don’t see anyone running around with +25 gear from a year now so that must mean it wasn’t a problem back then merriting any roll backs making the GM statements right.

You apply the same logic IMC applied by hiding threads and ignoring problems for a year so it stopped being an issue because everyone who cared left and cheaters got bored leaving too. That is no excuse.

Hurr durr the only person left complaining about issues unresolved is Ophiuchu so next we got to get rid of this guy so there is no problems again. I don’t see anyone else because 100,000 people still login daily playing the game meaning it is not dead.

Everything you say is actually the flawed needing to be debunked which I just don’t even care to bother any more.

7 Likes

In fact, Soviet did had a +20 sword:

From a video that clearly shows he abused hacks:

And as well I reported him on TBL myself.

Now, where’s the other “ton” of people you said they had +20 weapons? Is the ton of people only 1?

And you will rollback the servers back a year to R7 because of one person? Isn’t it plain easier to rollback the weapon state only and apply sanctions on him?

Why do you insist that rollbacks are the only solution when they can work on the problem itself? Isn’t rollbacks a tool to deal with exploits/issues that affects a lot of people instead of an isolated case which should have been sanctioned?

I too agree that IMC should have been harsher on him, even based on the reports on forums. But to be fair, he didn’t play on my server so I couldn’t get any more info if he was ever banned for anything or not.

But IMC did ban another user for the same issue:

And this goes back to what I asked you:

As much as I trust Soviet did abuse cheats to get his weapon to +20, knowing that he had “infinite silver” by RMT he could just anvil’d it to +20 until something worked (which I doubt).

Aside from him I can’t recall anyone who had +20 things that I see around, do you have any more names?

And it fits pretty much what I said:

If you search all reports I did about him, I never reported him because a +20 weapon but because concrete reasons with concrete reports.

They are hiding trollish threads and threads who got a lot of posts going off-topic, fighting with each other or purely trolls. If this is applying the same logic, I agree.

Now, may you cite one problem of big scale that IMC is ignoring for a year like you say?

Or is your post just an ad hominem argument?