Tree of Savior Forum

[Cheat report] [Klaipeda] Bluehound using AoE and equipment hidden slots in Team Battle League

You still read his posts? I just skip his nosense. But then again every replies he made will keep on refreshing the topic, hopefully one of the GM will read it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh nono. I’m just here to collect the salt. Please continue. :smirk:

Green bay? Ahh the quality I’d expect from you. :relieved:

Quality implosion.

I’ll wait for it. I got the rest of the thread to read through anytime I want some /r/cringe quality content.

I applaud your efforts. You need to hack harder and more frequently or IMC will never fix hook64 loopholes

2 Likes

Aww poor you, gotta go lurking everything just to make up dumb points, keep looking for meme images instead of friends lmao you are seriously bored and have nothing to do :wink:

Ps: the way you think… I feel sorry for you dude

Ps2: man ure such a tryhard with ure posts lmao all hackers are like this until they dissapear with a ban :slight_smile:

Greetings Saviors

We’ve banned any accounts found guilty of using the exploit.
Please let us know via the ticket system if you have any concern.

6 Likes

Isn’t the images and videos above enough evidence? Oh… wait… standard procedures… :expressionless:

C’mon peeps send your evidence to IMC and let their so called investigation run… huehuehuehue…

or maybe IMC will spare this dude’s account? WHY? coz he buys TP :joy:

Is Revelation Online good? Why do I keep hearing that name

1 Like

I heard it has GVG and arena.

I dont try to do comebacks, im stating facts lol. Also i dont need to be a keyboard warrior who uses images and dumb ideals thinking ure smart and ure comebacks are fire, thinking like that is the lamest lmaoo. Anyways im off now have fun with your ban :slight_smile: