Tree of Savior Forum

Max Team Level reached D:

You get two mats instead of one. That’s a table-turner.

Remiri, thanks! Salt is the main ingridient on the Internet :smiley:

i know how it works, i tried to create pyro/thaum/ench for scrolls. But i just can’t play with that bad attack animation. :japanese_ogre:

You need to hop all the way down. Jump-shoot, jump-shoot, jump-shoot. It’s quite annoying, buy you can get used to it. Especially if you play with a gamepad (as I do). And I can’t imagine farming anything (especially stupid DPK items) without a thauma D:

There is always a second way.:rofl: #Mastercard.

3 Likes

U must be rich of practo

Well, all that practo helped me to buy Solmiki top, bottom, gloves and boots. Now stacking silver for bracelets and medal.
But usually I was spending practo money on Multitokens+Reset vouchers to speedrun next alt :smiley:

This would of been impressive before exp tomes and exp cards were added though the tp shop and gacha, now it just looks like a waste of money.
But hey I guess you’re one step closer to quiting now, I hope.
You’ll get there some day and join the rest of us in not playing this awful game.

2 Likes

Maybe someday people like you will leave the forums for good as well. One can only hope.

9 Likes

Priv can’t quit because I said so.

/20DruidsAndATipio

Why some people take joy in saying that other ‘should quit because this gane is crap’?

It’s the person’s problem if he/she likes the game…

I personally think it’s inpressive to max ALL yout chars! Congrats! Without partying is way harder… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i dont get how people can speed run like that, you need a bunch of vouchers plus nobody queues for any dungeon nowadays (other than 290, bu thats still pretty dry)

Makes you think that team levels should give you bonuses aside from the extra exp :confused:

Give OP a lv99 aura.

1 Like

Newsflash newfag: 8x tomes/multipliers/clear vouchers didn’t always exist.

3 Likes

Disappointing to see its not 100 but 75 :S
Anyway gratz!
lemme ask:
How many pets you got?

How many hidden classes do you have among your chars?

What about your distribution among classes? (Number of Archers / Clerics / Swordsmen / Wizards)

Did you have a certain goal by leveling all those chars? (for example you wanted to have every cleric sub class in your roster)

More than half of the characters were capped before multiply tokens’ implementation. And that made me feel really bad at some point D:

Personally I don’t think that ToS is a crappy game. It’s just people had (and have now too) the wrong expactation from this game. That’s why we hear all that salt about it’s not a Ragnarok. Of courst it’s not. And it never meant to be. From the very first close beta it was obvious that this game may look like RO, but in a nutshell - it’s a whole different story. I’ve said it multiple times - if you want to compare ToS to other game, better compare it to Diablo3 or PoE.

About queing in dungeons - i’m playing on the most populated iToS server - Varena. And I moved here from Fedimian, figuring out that only SEA servers would try to squeeze the maximum out of this game. At that moment there was no JP server (I live in JP) and I didn’t feel like playing on kToS. Glad that I’ve chosen Varena, not a Telsiai. Here we have people queing in all dungeons almost all the time. And if you don’t have enough people queing - just shout and they’ll come in couple of minutes.

Yes, end-game content is pretty boring it ToS now. But I see that game is being developed fast (especially since the new team came in). It’s definetely becoming better and I look forward to future improvements.

Here we can easily see each person’s different perspective about playing.

We all have different means of enjoying the game. Some enjoy being competitve, while others (surprise surprise) enjoy just chilling out and playing the game to relax after a long day at work, or like OP busy with family and other things in real life…

I don’t need a Lambo or a Ferrari while all I need to do is buy groceries around the corner.

Kthxbai

1 Like

Excactly. People find their own joy in playing the game. If they can’t find any - they just quit the game. Without bitching everyone in every topic and whining about how bad this game is and why are you still playing this shitty game blahblahblah.

1 Like

Remember, everyone who plays less than you is a casual noob, and everyone who plays more is a no lifer

I prefer to use a different motto. Your enemies are grinding while you are sleeping

@nfprivaron
Can I ask what about do you think about “competition” in this game, specifically gear?

I believe casuals find it really hard to keep up with either who spent time… let’s say about the same as people work 8 hours++ per day or spent money.

This is very noticable with farming 315 orange mats. Maybe if they already have thaum linker then it’s good for them but if not?