Tree of Savior Forum

Max buff count?

Is there a limit of how many buffs you can have?
Is this a thing? O_O

1 Like

AFAIK the standard buff limit is 5, with Daino you can increase it

2 Likes

well… that’s pretty bad imo :frowning:
but maybe it wont be THAT bad. i can see this classe being very handy haha

It’s a party buff, and it fits in perfectly with such a context. I feel like a limit of 5 won’t be much of an issue solo.

I saw about to say that Krivis is definitely worth picking up for any support branch cleric, but I remembered it was the same rank as Priest…very sneaky IMC. That’s a tough choice for any support.

4 Likes

you also cant get divine might (which is a buff that increases skill level or something like that), nor get better healing.
veeeery sneaky imc… xD

1 Like

Which is why I love the way the class system is. Makes you make those tough choices for the build you want to be. You can’t the perfect character with all cleric buffs. Its really neat and I hope there is no crazy class resets to negate all the tough choices between rank-ups you had to make. Keep in mind you can also buy a Daino scroll to use :stuck_out_tongue:

I would personally pick Krivis just because I like their style of buffs over Priests.

3 Likes

yeah, i was think about how op this would be. this is probably be a thing xD

I am with the same problem, but I’ll probably go with Priest Circle 2 just for the resurrection skills. It’s unfortunate that I won’t be able to Max my Heal skill to max. =(

1 Like

In a large team I can see the number of buffs skill being very useful, however in a 2 to 3 man thing, I’d imagine the improved heal would be more useful.

A single priest (who can be even the noobiest) can micromanage healing 1 or 2 players with ease. However if parties/guilds get super large in later expansions. I can imagine that increase number of buffs skill not only being good, but probably vital…

Ooh well, tough choices ahead friends… Plan ahead and for the love of all that is holy- Don’t Misclick!!!

3 Likes

why not everyone should play as cleric then :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s the kind of skill i could see people buying Pardoner scrolls for (if they can make scroll of that skill at least).

It last a long time, you won’t always have a Krivis with you and if your party stacks a ton of buff you probably will desire using this skill at all cost.

3 Likes

That would be hilarious. When the open beta starts, just the flood gates of clerics burst open, and a thousand clerics and like 1 archer start in the same town.

2 Likes

Honestly the cleric branch has some really great classes that have made me want to roll Cleric. Maybe its just me but I don’t doubt that being the case hahaha. I thought I would go Swordsman class or Wizard but so far I am loving the Cleric sub tree. Oracle, Krivis, Paladin, Druid. All really unique. Unless they add Assassin/Thief then I am thinking of going Cleric tree.

1 Like

Yup, I’m considering monk, fletcher and cyromancer at the moment, with varying builds towards them. Dunno which I’ll start with though…

Do we know which skills can be turned into Pardoner scrolls? I heard some can’t be transformed.

Pardoner can craft Cleric, Priest, Krivis, Paladin and Oracle skills, only if they’re active ranks, you can’t craft all of them

i really hope some buffs can’t be crafted by the pardoner…i don’t want to carry 50 different scrolls on my inventory hahahah

yep. limited to 5. . and can increased by Daino.
I think this is good, avoiding characters to be overbuffed and get so damn strong. .
I mean, your strong character have to be because your build, stats, equipments and playskill. . not by buffs.

sometimes I pity monsters and bosses which combating party of buffed players. .

1 Like

hey , I will be an Archer >:[

you’ll probably be THAT single archer in the middle of the thousands of clerics lmao