Tree of Savior Forum

Max buff count?

one sexy and special archer, thats it

I like this but it supports higher circle classes even more imo rather than going into different classes on each rankā€¦ and I think what I already thought before this that itā€™s better to have a few maxed out buffs rather than a lot of low level ones. Especially that I donā€™t neccessary want to rely on a scrollā€¦

1 Like

there comes the min maxing, boys. I think its good, when I look to ro or some other mmorpgs when people in the late game go around with 30 different buffs, its like they play a complete new character. with a maximum of different buffs, people have to choose like you are making a card deck, makes it more interesting

I think i will waste my time with all possible wizard things, specially the unpopular things

1 Like

I actually think archer will probably be one of the best class =\

-Highest damage
-High mobility
-Ranged
-Stealth class

Not to mention all the traps and pet stuff and status attacks =x

They are like the ultimate killing machine -_-

you better wait for me in action tomorrow in tournament :9

Wat tournament?? >.>

wizard looks just op as the archers (as usualā€¦).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

divene might lv 10 + spiritual link lv5 looks op as f xD
the highest damage i have ever seem it was on the highlander, dealing 2k~3k each basic attack o_oā€™

you donā€™t need bots in this game (nor any game)ā€¦
you can afk craft without ruining the game.

So each level of Divine Might increase a skill level even further? holy ā– ā– ā– ā– . O_O
(Divine Might lvl 1 = + Skill Levels anddd Divine Might lvl 5 = + 5 Skill Levels)?
Is it really how it works?

thatā€™s the description, iā€™m assuming that at max lvl this skill grants +10 skill levelā€¦ maybe you can exceed the max lvl of other skills with this one?
like heal lvl 15 + divine favor lv10 = heal lvl25 ?

1 Like

Probably not, it would break the game hehe.
Itā€™s probably just a tool to use a skill, that you couldnā€™t max, at itā€™s max efficiency. For not having enough skill points at first.
Specially useful if youā€™re getting multiple classes Circle 1 across all ranks without maxing any Circle.
I had misinterpreted the skill description. I thought that no matter what level you had on Divine Might it would only increase your next skill by one level. So maxing to 10 would only reduce cooldown or something.

uhhh about thatā€¦

3 Likes

there is a way that Archer could deal 4k damage instantly without casting anything like Wizard .

IMCgames said that there will be tournament being held where player can duel in the future. .

I just want to note silently that mostly not big numbers that matters but the dps. Like imagine swordsman could do 1m damage every minuteā€¦but archer could do 100k/secā€¦ and I just wanted to say that Iā€™m not convinced which class has better damage. :smiley: