Tree of Savior Forum

Max buff count?

Honestly the cleric branch has some really great classes that have made me want to roll Cleric. Maybe its just me but I don’t doubt that being the case hahaha. I thought I would go Swordsman class or Wizard but so far I am loving the Cleric sub tree. Oracle, Krivis, Paladin, Druid. All really unique. Unless they add Assassin/Thief then I am thinking of going Cleric tree.

1 Like

Yup, I’m considering monk, fletcher and cyromancer at the moment, with varying builds towards them. Dunno which I’ll start with though…

Do we know which skills can be turned into Pardoner scrolls? I heard some can’t be transformed.

Pardoner can craft Cleric, Priest, Krivis, Paladin and Oracle skills, only if they’re active ranks, you can’t craft all of them

i really hope some buffs can’t be crafted by the pardoner…i don’t want to carry 50 different scrolls on my inventory hahahah

yep. limited to 5. . and can increased by Daino.
I think this is good, avoiding characters to be overbuffed and get so damn strong. .
I mean, your strong character have to be because your build, stats, equipments and playskill. . not by buffs.

sometimes I pity monsters and bosses which combating party of buffed players. .

1 Like

hey , I will be an Archer >:[

you’ll probably be THAT single archer in the middle of the thousands of clerics lmao

one sexy and special archer, thats it

I like this but it supports higher circle classes even more imo rather than going into different classes on each rank… and I think what I already thought before this that it’s better to have a few maxed out buffs rather than a lot of low level ones. Especially that I don’t neccessary want to rely on a scroll…

1 Like

there comes the min maxing, boys. I think its good, when I look to ro or some other mmorpgs when people in the late game go around with 30 different buffs, its like they play a complete new character. with a maximum of different buffs, people have to choose like you are making a card deck, makes it more interesting

I think i will waste my time with all possible wizard things, specially the unpopular things

1 Like

I actually think archer will probably be one of the best class =\

-Highest damage
-High mobility
-Ranged
-Stealth class

Not to mention all the traps and pet stuff and status attacks =x

They are like the ultimate killing machine -_-

you better wait for me in action tomorrow in tournament :9

Wat tournament?? >.>

wizard looks just op as the archers (as usual…).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

divene might lv 10 + spiritual link lv5 looks op as f xD
the highest damage i have ever seem it was on the highlander, dealing 2k~3k each basic attack o_o’

you don’t need bots in this game (nor any game)…
you can afk craft without ruining the game.