Tree of Savior Forum

Matador is here

A thesis can be based, I did not deny that. My point was that you know that even criting Fencer sucks, because that was you point when you countered the guy up there.

And most of the time that I killed someone was not with criticals. Was with hard CC plus prep au fer or skill combo.

I’m not denying that criting ia possible. I was just trying to complement >your thesis< adding that even with big damage, Fencer probably will be dead before hitting someone.

I dont do TBL in general but I tried it with a Cleric full con full solmiki plate w/ emengard shield

It is because for him killing humans is ok, but animals should be protected.

Might be that Yourofski thing.

Not that I’m judging.

btw, Corsairs were also rapists.

Not to mention that there are some that are r_p_sts on the list. Humans are also animals :^)

But I believe the Matador is not about killing bulls, it is about showing how a weaker but smarter individual can outmatch a stronger one, the bull is used only because of tradition.

The problem is that they insist in killing it even if we already have technology to use other non living targets.

Yes, but I’d rather take it lightly …

1 Like

you don’t need to be very smart to understand, but I can’t draw something here for you right now if you don’t, so sorry, just leave at that.
why you even bother making a comment to me? just ignore. enjoy the world you did for yourself and be happy. this is how things work.

so cool, isn’t it?? you forgot to add innocent on your sentence. So cool especially that this still happens today. so, just enjoy

actually, I was never ok with inquisitor background. What you wrote was a pure assumption on your part.
In fact, it is horrible. Matador just added the feeling.

well. enjoy.

not really trying to argue with you since I’m okay with this class but maybe what makes people dislike the idea of matador existing in this game is that, comparing it of the rest of the classes you mentioned, matadores still exist and their inclusion may just feel like encouraging the sport? idk

Of course, I’ll even play GTA and go out killing people, stealing cars and more!

Las corridas de toros are polemic; delinquency isn’t

corsairs still exist too, especially all across african seas, there’s even a movie with tom hanks about this, doppels are also related to the swizterland guards from vatican, featherfoots are just like native american shamans that are still present in countries like peru, colombia, etc, witchcraft is practiced all over the world, so you may not believe in witches (or warlocks) but they do exist, well, priests are pretty real too, some tribes in asia still know how to use poisons for hunting, so wugushi isn’t a myth at all, barbarians are very real in middle east, bokor (as voodoo) in central america and new orleans, and inquisitors in every gospel television show.

Torturing digital creatures? Sure I’d sign-up in a heartbeat, and oh god.
I also can’t wait to slay those SJW white knights with their crazy mental gymnastics that are going to protect a digital non-existing creature’s animal rights~.:joy:

what @rafael4lves said is true. that’s like saying Rockstar devs are encouraging stealing, murdering and countless other crimes being committed in GTA.

it doesn’t have to appear that way unless you make it so. if a person feels that way, man he better stay out of playing games then.

1 Like

I guess you’re all right. I was just trying to find the reason of why some people are against this, but I just can’t seem to grasp the “why”.

And that’s not like they were doing an event called “Matador’s arena” where you have to kill toros as a Matador :expressionless:

Not that it is impossible to arrange though

PROTECT THE NETHERBOVINE, DON’T TAKE HIS CARD, IT HAS RIGHTS.

2 Likes

Kek, I was going to post this. Netherbovine will probably be the Matador advancement quest boss, IMC has no soul.

2 Likes

i wish my pc ran ToS like that… :cry:

They plan to delete every job advancement quest except for hidden classes :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

In fact you will not need to do quest until the 7th rank classes, however the 8th rank classes will have quest similar to the hidden classes.

“We’re doing away with advancement quests for any new classes to come. Instead, we’re opting for a system where your character will have to fulfill certain requirements before talking to the Class Master in order to advance. This is similar to how current hidden classes work, although the requirements won’t be as difficult to achieve.”

1 Like