Tree of Savior Forum

Matador is here

That CC immunity + damage reduction… (I think)
That freaking dash that can be used as a gap closer…

IS DELISHUS

1 Like

35 minutes of the post, no one cares about swordsman? my god i want to hear those opinions, did too many players leave the game/forum already?

1 Like

Looking forward to it

its kinda late in the most populated servers so wait until tomorrow.
I really liked draggon c3 tbh :slight_smile:

Well dragon getig “High Jump” skill was pretty much garanted ;3

Matador looks cool as hell imo Great Alternative for Corsairs for R8-R9

all the discussion/hype in discord :distinguished:

Dragoon is actually the most interesting add indeed.

But I’m on the fukcing Matador Hype Train, sorry.

i totally forgot, but was Rassis Fomalhaut from tales of eternia using rapier?

He actually has a locked in Saint Rapier, which had a better Thrust than its Slash. His sword also have a triangular shape, which seems to favor thrusting.

First number is Slash and second is Thrust.

But What makes him a “Fencer” is that he has the same archetype of other “Speed Swordsman” like Leon Magnus from Destiny and Richard from Graces, all characters who betrays the party in some point of the plot, have elegant pose, have nobility and uses skills like Akisazame (multiple thrusts) and/or Souryuurangazan (multiple slashes in a rotating danced pattern).

Rassius was also the model for the ‘Kenshi’ class on the failed Tales of Eternia Online, which is notably a Swordwoman on european aristocrat clothes.

1 Like

knowing that he is a temporary character, i never used him before, sticking to reid. Nice details!

Matador is fencer’s next path no doubt. Hopefuly, that dragoon helmet would not look cool only.

It already wins by being better than the Cassis Crista. Everything else is profit.

fencer3 mata or fencer2 mata2…either way feels bad

Looks like a class who relies in its evasive, it’s cool.

But seriously

I’m more hyped about that ‘Trot’ of Murmillo…

I’m hyped for a possible Corsair3-Matador and Dragoon 3.
(I kindof want a reason to Tree of Alts a Lancer too, so…)

I noticed they changed the costume a little too… the old female Matador costume found in the files had a skirt instead of shorts.

cute shorts are :ok_hand: :1st_place_medal: :100:

Wouldn’t it be nice for matador skills to be "cloneable"
Doubt it’ll happen but a guy can dream

1 Like

That piece on the PV might be just the third variation of the costume. Or the first. There is still hope for that coded one :+1:.

Also, it seems, for swordsman, rank9 will be the age of gap closers and repositioners, which is something that we were needing a lot for pvp. The only classes that has it now are the mounted ones and murmillo, and even then are not that great. Now most melee infantary classes will be jumping, dashing and running a lot. I can see a light of hope guys.

1 Like

Judging by the preview, it’s a channeling skill with the same concept as Slithering, having an attack at the end of charge.

No mechanicaly skillful swords on my server, only keyboard facerollers, unfortunately.

In perspective, Matador should be an amazing duelist and TBL character.

Prepare the memes:

Matador most awesome skewered Class ever. I hope he has got a high chance to get skewered,too, with enforced paper defence so we have something to laugh when someone messes up his evasion timing :smiley:

1 Like