Tree of Savior Forum

Matador is here

A disgusting class :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Swordsman is arguably the hardest class to play, many tried but failed, most either quit or changed to way easier classes, builds that requires ‘no skill’ e.g SR, kinonecro.

3 Likes

R.I.P all Swordsman

hahaha Matador :joy:

And Doppel, which makes @nfprivaron statement correct in a way, as Doppel is the predominant path among the swordsman build choices PVE-wise, while Murmillo PVP-wise.

Unless you play Cleric without any points in Heal or Safety Zone; doable, but obviously not easy to manage. Imagine you go into a dungeon and people are crying: “Heal!” while you answer : “don’t have the skill”. Then they go :heeey: :sos: :sad::tired::skull:

1 Like

What?! You don’t turn into a skeleton when you change to Matador? Madness!

2 Likes

When I started playing this game I didn’t realize the importance of designing your builds beforehand, so I remember my first character (a cleric) being a pain in the butt to work with since I thought that deprotected zone was better than heal and LATER, it became a krivis without points in zaibas, ALSO thinking that aukuras was way better.
I was going full STR. I don’t know what the heck I was thinking tbh.

All I gotta say is that 12 second buff on the video better not have that long ass animation before you can do anything and of course that skill that looks like sept etoiles better be attack speed based. Depending on how strong that 12 buff and how long the CD on it is, I’m still worried about the new class. All flashiness but weird weird and maybe impractical kit.

But the real question…Fencer3 Mata or Fencer 2 Mata2? Most of fencers most important skills come in Circle 3, I couldn’t imagine dropping that for circle 2 mata. We’ll see when it gets here I guess.

I think it will be Fencer2Mata2 for PVP and Fencer3Mata1 for PVE.

That dragoon3 is really cool! Teleport?

Well Epee nerfed is less valued now, loosing Flash Balestra and auFer’s rough 10k% overall damage is though, the dilemma for current FencerC3s will show up one Fencer Master circle is out which might leave them in need of taking a filler class on R10

Too bad you can’t go Fencer C3 / Matator C2 lol,you can only do Fencer C2 / Matador C2 or Fencer C3 / Matador at rank 9.

I personally gonna roll Sword 3 - Barbarian - Corsair 3 - Matador 2, Guns are the best subweapon in the game, pistol shot is a really good AoE skill and I finally can have a pirate with a Rapier.

1 Like

Yep gotta wait for rank 10,11,12 etc. :slight_smile:

With a fancy cape, cuz you just have to be FABULOUS with the cape flip.

2 Likes

Or just always have been playing sw3cata3 nobraintrotrushcopter. Hard as shyt character, yeah

That era doesn’t exist anymore, you can go level a toon from 1-330 with a cafrisun set any class, as we kill mobs like target practice unlike before when healers were more sought for and were monster’s damage hit like truck.

1 Like

Don’t use this thread to attack others, If you’re that good show us how to play non-meta swordsman and still rank TBL or just gtfo and stick with your ezpz bugger build.

Must have hit your head hard when rush still hurt in the past R7 period, trauma still exist till now? get a doctor and move on.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time mate. He clearly hasn’t play cata lately, or dare I say, ever?

1 Like