Tree of Savior Forum

Massive Delay at certain times of the day? + How I fixed

Well, the game works fine at certain hours, aka when im at work or asleep…but around 6 pm EST to 3 am EST
The game lags until its unplayable, the chat works and other characters can move and I can see them interact with the environment but my character gets delayed with skills followed by disconnecting.

anyone else having this issue should try this guide I found in the forums with WTFAST

I didn’t believe in WTFAST until I used it now xD
But when I used it the lag immediately disappeared.
I tested it with logging back to back with WTFAST on and off, 2 days in a row.
The game was still unplayable without it.
Anyone having delay or lag issues should using it~<3
good luck~

Hmm, what server are you on? I’ve never experienced lag so bad as to the game being unplayable. I guess it also has to do with location?

Yeah, where are you located?
Im from SEA but it didn’t come to a point that it is unplayable. Though I need to tweak the .xml file for fps reasons.

And YES WTFast works. It improved my “ping” using it. From 400+ down to 250-300. Much better than none. :smiley:

I live in the Caribbean. :x
My ping to pretty good as its close to east coast so I’m not sure why it gets that bad. The delay on skills and constant disconnects makes it unplayable. Like 5-20 sec delay with skills? I tried //ping and got over 8.868 in game altho my ping to Virginia is only like 95 ms~
and the server is Zemyna. altho when it lags all the servers have it.

what server are you connecting to in wtfast? im having a hard time choosing a server. and when i use auto sometimes it connects me to a higher ping than my isp is giving me.

WTFast does helps in some cases when your ISP route is ■■■■■■ up. Doesn’t fix for most players tho, they need to do something about in game lag (I have 500~1200 latency today in Orsha).