Tree of Savior Forum

Marriage System!? Player Housing!? Actual Fishing!?

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @staff
Sorry to ping all of you, but I just thought it would be cool if you seen this and/or commented on your thoughts. I understand we’re behind Korean TOS so if there community doesn’t ask for it, we won’t receive anything new, but I still thought maybe this could spark something later down the line ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm,first you go fishing,then you get married,and then you build a house. In that Order :slight_smile:

1 Like

the bokor is an african religion bcuz its voodoo

It’ll be interesting to see the fishing event that is supposedly coming. I would still prefer a marriage system I think it would interest a lot more people, but I guess one step at a time.

i want a housing system that is functional, can put furniture ourselves…re locate it inside the home, add potted plants that we make ourselves, make an oven a stove cook a variety of dishes from fish and gathered materials or crops from monsters… for a variety of hp or sp or even stamina regeneration (make this items non marketable just in~case and just team storage~able…) able to make drinks too… able to craft other items such as furniture… able to store a different kind of storage… like a locked chest for the team inside the housing. yeah i know its a dream but want it here so bad hehehe… :smiley:

2 Likes

@untotenspieler And there i thought you first got married, then decorated the house and at last went fishing to escape it all.

@creary954 Marriage you do once and then it’s a passive thing. Fishing is (if they do it right) an active thing you can do every day.

But there do not exist any african Gods or Goddesses in Tos , only baltic & slavic ones so you’re wrong. : ) Yes it is african religion in real world but in game everyone bieleve in these same Goddesses so in tos it’s just african culturally not religiously.

Not really what I had in mind, but is this close enough? What you guys think.

It seems like an afk activity. Not really what i was hoping for.

if only they made fishing like in stardew valley… your interacting so much with the fishing game… and it becomes a mini game in itself…

All they have to do is make us press V when the fish bites to make it more interactive.

The Fishing in Stardew Valley was just amazing. I loved every part of it.

1 Like

Already watch it, it’s fine in that way. But hopefully they can make it more interesting.

Btw, the new UI looks awesome.

Hmm Interesting seeing what you guys think, I think its okay for now, definitely could of been better though. The new UI really does look cool. Also, Bong posted a new vid showing you can essentially inspect the fish other people caught.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.