Tree of Savior Forum

Market Price Limitation RUINS selling Amazing roll Enchanted Hairs Accessories

I have an amazingly rolled 3 stat hair accessory and I’m limited to a very low price on the market… this needs to be adjusted and changed. I have no use for this roll since its for stats I dont use on my main character and would rather sell it to gear the one I’m playing. I know I can save it and use on another character but I dont want to…

I rolled a Muscharia Hat with:
59 Crit Damage
42 Physical Damage
755 Health

The highest I can put it on the market for is 40,000

3 Likes

I personally see that as a good thing. Keeps the P2W from getting crazy.

No what it does is limits the ability to make the items available to other players that dont wish to purchase TP… if anything it allows the “pay 2 win” items to be available to all players.

1 Like

Nope, it does not.

Example scenario:
I’m an F2P player who luckily got a free enchant scroll and got very lucky on my first enchanted headgear with 3x elemental attack rolls. I want to sell it to the hardcore players who want everything min-maxed but I can’t since the max price is 40k.

The price limitation itself is a very dumb idea. It has it’s merits but it has more cons than pros.

If I were you, I’d keep it and use a token so I can transfer to my other character = profit

Not much of a way to sell it reliably as of now sadly.

Use it for trade
Post must be at least 20 characters

@pop_coe14 You can’t trade at the moment and from what I read there won’t be any trades in the future either other than trading amongst group members with in XX time item dropped while grouped with them players.

@tsigetartseht I already have a token and could transfer it but I’d much rather use it to get money to gear the class / character I actually want to play.

So I can’t sell an epic rolled Hair Accessory for more than 40,000 Silver but this can happen:

Screenshot:

1 Like

Maybe shouldn’t enchanted a common (I guess it’s common due to the lower price) headpiece that sells for a low price? Better put it on something more expensive next time maybe.

White knight will goes don’t sell it then.

Ah… that would be silver sellers laundering their money or something RMT related, this is good evidence that it’s happening :o

That is organic, free-range Popolion Meat. :seedling:

I got an option for you.

Actually trade it in for MATERIAL goods.

Aka “Trade awesome roll headgear for arde dagger. Etc.”.
YOU can TRADE with premium tokens.

It a bit sad that you cant trade it like that in AH.
But you chose an cheap headgear, that has already an limitated price set. That price can go up … but if it’s a kepa doll for example. the average price is 5k …

I’m with darren on this one. This is one of the seldom-mentioned flaws in the price limit system.

God dam it now imc limited the price of items?
Are imc so dumb?
At this point the ned to delet all trade from the game and make it diablo and nit an mmo may be then they will not fail hard core.
I dont see how this game will work as mmo if any form of trading is limited to the point people beter not use it.

The max price is “set price from player/ numbers average + set difference max/min”.

So the ones that made the lmitation are the players who set the price so low ^^.

YOu can still sell rare things for lots of money. It just needs to organically grow…

This system can be controlled by RMTers. All they need to do is drive up the price of something no player would ever bother to buy for themselves. Popolion meat is the current fad, but even with GM intervention there’s thousands of other undesirables to choose from.

@Evergrey I like the way it looks so I wanted a good roll (for mage) on it.

@chronosanct Oh I know, the exact reason I’m unable to sell a good roll item for a fair price is to prevent exactly what is happening in the picture I uploaded. Just proof that it doesn’t really stop it.

1 Like

Yes.

I hate it too.

But heck… IMC is trying this way. If it fails, i hope they look for another way.
But atm … that other way would be to cut down the silver generation…

That would mean.

1. No silver drops on monster death
  2. No Silver values on drops
  3. Silver only trough missions/ dungeons/ quests

You could balance that. But people will cry even more…

Dont start on preventing bots… that’s actually harder then it sounds.

That reminds me… My friend randomly put Banshee Spirit Matter for like 9k each and someone bought it.

Looks like a silver seller got it wrong.

anyway~ On topic: Trade that headgear for something you really need. like an Arde dagger/Karacha dagger.