Tree of Savior Forum

Market is not working

Market is not working properly sometimes. We will figure out thhis matter soon. We will let you know the result, when we resolve it. Thanks.

4 Likes

I know you guys are busy, and i don’t mind but many people will be upset if they didn’t hear any news from you guys.
So i really hope you guys will keep updating more news like this and lets people know that you still are here, they won’t be pissed of and do stupld things.
For me, i will just wait for more stable and think about my class choice, archer in this game maybe too hard for me.

3 Likes

It’s not just simply not working, the market is eating our items, and by items It’s not just a simple 10,000 worth, we sometimes or most of the times sell high level recipe for level 120 or 170… that cost more than 300,000 to a million, and yeah I lost 8 items overall.

This is the equivalent of:

Man sees shark in a pool

Man puts hand in pool and expects not to get bit.

4 Likes

Its a closed beta. You should expect crazy bug to happened. You should only rage when IMC is ignoring the bug.

they ARE ignoring the bugs, or else they’re short on staff and should hire more, if they really want OBT to not be a disaster next year.

Hiring more staff actually doesn’t help in this case.

Quality>Quantity in bug fixing.

I hope they actually hired some competent staff.

I put up a Twinkle Rod on market and it disappeared without getting any money. Any solution?

My Glasses and 20 Treegool Stems just disappeared.

More like man gets bit by shark, but doesn’t think it’ll bite him 7 more times.

happened to me as well with 2 steel bucklers, they vanished and no money.

only me noticed the typo in the title? :smirk:

1 Like

it didn’t happen 8 times to me, it happened to me 1 time with over 8 items gone at once :smile:
after that i saved my other items for sale until this is fixed.

please try to find a fast solution because i lost 5 high items on the market…

We will keep in mind your favorite saying. Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks :smile: hope you guys won’t publish this game atm, we will need more CBT until we get less bug or at least those big bugs like market, dungeon, login issue,… will be fixed.
I will keep playing Archer in the future but i hope you guys can change somethings about Archer, skill tree and other things kinda too focus in PVP more than PVE imo