Tree of Savior Forum

[Market] AH Currency

Disclaimer: I haven’t played the game

To start things off… IMC should first create an entire new currency system that is exclusively used only in AH. For now let’s call it Auction Points or AP.

The only way to get AP is to use silver to convert it from some kinda NPC or something.

This AP can only be used in Auction and can never be converted back to Silver.

So far, I don’t see any reason why RMT would use this system to buy silver and I don’t think it would really affect players that much because like what I heard, silver can be acquired easily and is used for pretty much anything else and that includes RMT Trading.
As far as I know, this only benefits trading items to other people.

One way I know how to exploit this is by selling items in low AP that can be sold to an NPC for high silver but I know that IMC is the only one that can control the prices of said items to be sold on an NPC.

well… any thoughts guys?

EDIT: I’ve played both iCBT and a PROUD FORUM LURKER

EDIT2: I’ve made a crucial mistake and I need to add more info about this…

1st Problem: This system itself hurts sellers because they wouldn’t be able to get any silver from selling items therefore defeats the entire point of trading.

Solving 1st problem alone breeds even more problems which doesn’t solve getting rid of bots. I’m pretty sure you already know these…

I’m calling this idea off because it just doesn’t work out… If you guys wanna add more or revive this idea. Do what you want, I’m not stopping you.

Here is the solution you are looking for

This is pointless hoop jumping and silver sellers will just start selling items instead. You’re not actually fixing the problem, just slapping a bandaid on a symptom.

I had same idea but with a little more restrictions.

sorry for really late reply

That’s what I’m thinking… I mean items can be RMT but I don’t think it’s really that harmful… plus if you’re gonna RMT those said Items, even with the current 1:1 trade restrictions plus this system and the market delay, well how are you gonna get these said items up there (whether making it super cheap or super expensive—even if it’s pointless doing this) without IMC noticing.

Only thing I know that RMT will work in this system is by buying RNG from other people. And getting that said RNG is pure chance or endless grinding for items which IMC can lower said chances or make them near impossible to get. But on the bright side, this way would be a lot more rewarding and so far I don’t see silver economy being hurt.

Would also hurt bots imo.