Tree of Savior Forum

Mapo's Fanart Cube

Hey mapo. I really like your arts and everytime you post something, I feel like I can imagine days in ToS. I am also a priest and I missed those days when players really needs healer around and those suffering days when solo.:sweat:

It’s a shame to see you quit but I’m happy that you’re still around.
I have a priest C3 costume with me and I bet you’ll love it too (athough my character is female) and I was wondering if you can draw something based on my character(even just for your inspiration, it’s fine)

I know I’m asking too much. Or at least if you don’t want to, that’s fine. I just want you to keep drawing. I really like your art and hope you all the best out there :slight_smile:

By the way, where did you learn English? Your English is pretty good too.:open_mouth:

1 Like

@Megiddo_Yggdra I’m busy until next year ;w;) But if you can wait a little, post a screenshot of your character here :3 I’ll doodle her if I got the time! ^p^) And thanks hehe!:sparkles:

Snowman Tini & Clerics (Did I already mention how much I love those costumes? lool)

5 Likes

Sorry for not reply for so long.
I was thinking to post SS of me alone but after much thought, I’ll just use this.

Edit: screw that. This one much better with linker guy looks like wants to whack archer guy :slight_smile: