Tree of Savior Forum

Mapo's Fanart Cube

Wow there your art has charm that makes one go hnnnnnnng when paired with your comic style and sense

The way you do your comics are pretty impressive and I had fun reading through it, I’m looking forward to the next upcoming series of yours :thumbsup:

Oh and I agree with the thing about DGs where people who you end up with in matchmaking are close to being mutes @_@

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that your art is super cute!

Wish I could ask for an art trade but in college rn and my art is meh :x But keep up the great work!! If you play on Klaipeda I might be adding you!! (Although I’m not a high level and only play occassionally because of school xD)

1 Like

Nice art~

In Klaipedia server.
70% of the partys i get into talk alot xD.
And are funny as heck… most times you meet strangers somwhere.

“Uhh wanna quest?”
“Sure, it’s hard alone!”
“OH GOD BLESS YOU! I HATE FLYING TYPES!”
“AHAHHA! Leave it to me the archer dude~”

6 hours later.
Multiple quest maps, grinding a bit and some Worldboss fight done.
I know many crazy people by now xD.

The best moment was.
“Heya, i want you as a friend. But somehow… you’re familar!”
“Hmm. True.”
“Yeah, sounds cheesey.”
“Are you green?”
" … Lim-chan?"
“Haha”
“… come on AND NAME YOURSELF PROPERLY!”

Found a guildmate … didn’t even knew it was him when we hit it off so good xD. Should friend request anyone you know… xD…

1 Like

@Chili Sorry for the late answer!
Haha yeah! This… is my shy way to ask for an art trade! hehe (*T wT)9 /happy
Awww I love your new look! So cute and pink! (Maid headband is really expensive on Klai omg…)

Mapo in your cute style… I might die from a heart attack soon!! :heartbeat: lol

@Mistreil AAAHHH I saw your boy in your thread!! Looking forward so see more of him so cute!! ;A;) and omg that hair… it’s… it’s perfect!! I’m sure we get this sooner or later~

@tsigetartseht Thanks a lot!! I’ll try some new things with the next comics… hope it turns out well (;> w<)

@Leniea Thank you! What’s your Team Name? (^ p^)))

@greenfoxy21 omg that sounds great! Actually, I had only nice parties for the last few dungeon runs… maybe because I made this comic? xD" now I feel bad for drawing it! lol

Mapo’s little sister Tofu! She was supposed to become a wiz3-psy3… but I’m not sure anymore. (met two thauma yesterday, now I want one too lol)

11 Likes

Mapo Tofu…

I see what you did there :sunglasses: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Wiz>Pyro-Linker-Trauma3-xxxx (featherfoot)

Is somethign i will soooooonnish make (anytime this year…).

Pyro for enchant fire and flame ground for constant dps.

You don’t have much as DPS skills till you reach rank 7.

But heck.

• Enchant Fire
  • Sacrament
  • Blessing
  • Cafrisun Set
  • Arde Dagger /Other elemental atk stuff

And Auto Attacks should cover you somewhat.
But i would recommend to find someone to party with alot xD.
Traumas are great as support chars~

Archers will stand in row to get your buffs xD.

Your Artstyle looks familiar.
A bit like Moto’s. It’s cute ^^.

1 Like

@pixelp0p My team name is Leniea xP I added you! (sorry I don’t check forums too often because of finals aha x_x )
I hope we get to talk or something after my finals are over and maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do an art trade if you are up to it xP

1 Like

@pixelp0p I didn’t meet to ignore you yesterday!! I did reply to your private message but I ended up getting offline to study for finals ^^ I hope you don’t take it as I don’t like you Q_Q

aaa thank you! i will be drawing lots and lots of him, haha \o/! cute boys are important! and i hope the hair comes out eventually :two_hearts:

mapo and tofu are so cute! and their names! i could just eat them up :sparkles:

9 Likes

@Leniea Good luck on finals!! Faito! :sparkles:
(and don’t worry, I’m from twitter where it is totally normal for ppl to suddenly vanish and answer 24h+ later xD)

@Mistreil OMG?!!! Σ░(꒪◊꒪ ))))
THIS IS SO CUTE!! omg and it has Mapo Tofu(the dish lol)!! <333 Ah I don’t think you should eat them together with mapo tofu, they are not spicy at all LOL
Let’s have a cute boy screenshot session as soon as we get the perfect look! lol On which server do you play? :3c Gonna draw your wugu too! kukuku

Made this today in ACNL:

What am I doing with my life…
Link to QR code: http://mapothepriest.tumblr.com/post/143685570224/tree-of-savior-fashion-for-your-animal-crossing

5 Likes

woa! that acnl outfit is so nicely done *_*!!

and its good if they’re not spicy! i can’t eat spicy food anyways ;D

i’m on klaipeda server, team name is Mistreil! :9 :sparkles: and yes cute boy screenshot session would be good ehe \o\

@Mistreil OK thx! :sparkles: I will sta- um add you~!

8 Likes

aawawawa so cute \o/ :heart::heart: but i have sta-- added you first! ohoho

7 Likes

OMG… I’m slow! lol

Forgot to post this here:

Will not finish this… (My beloved Mauros Club… I need to draw a proper fanart of him next week…)

12 Likes

Your art is so wonderful and the comics are really enjoyable and fun lol. Continue what you’re doing! I wish you good luck :smile:

Do eeet! xD

1 Like

/uses resurrection

I’m going to add a new kid to my collection: Ossan the Wugushi! I’m still unsure about the build… but probably: archer-quarrel-sapper-wugu3-(maybe sapper2) The plan is so take Pied Piper later and lure all the monster into the poison puddles & traps lol (I hope the poison DoT works while the monsters are hypnotized) And a blowgun is basically the same as a flute right? RIGHT? There has to be a synergy lol

This is a comic to celebrate the first time I drew a character with hairy legs! lol

A Pyromancer did this in one of my mission runs some weeks ago LOL

Wanna draw some character sheets next! (> w<)9

13 Likes

Awww :heart_eyes: my wugushi is such a bad influence :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Now those are some serious Fire balls.

3 Likes

Dang those balls roflmao

1 Like

Man what on earth
That’s some crazy pyromancer that right there LOL

1 Like