Tree of Savior Forum

Map Exploration percentage are all 0%

still for my necr but for miko dont ext bug 0.0

Same problem occured in the server Varena :sob:
Map exploration rate goes back to 0 each time I pass through maps.
But once I get 100% at any map and receive reward from NPC, exploration rate record in adventure journal will become correct.

after update fix bug?

No, they prefer cute costumes first than fixing actual issues.

The real question is. Are you still getting rewards from the exploration or not? I still do.

If you fully explore a map once you donā€™t need to do it again, even if it the exploration resets.

Though, if you left the map without exploring it completely, you have to redo it from the start.

Wow that royally sucksā€¦ Its been second nature for me to fully explore maps as I quest, so thatā€™s why I havenā€™t noticed this issue too explicitly.

If you DC or have to change channels midway throughā€¦I am so sorry.

Same problem in Fedimian server.

Same problem here!!!

anyone found a cure yet? ;-;

this is nothing , remember there was a time when u cannot even use the map at allā€¦ not even to warp ā€¦ it was like that for a entire week.
i hope it can be fixed soon . is pretty annoying having to explore each map again, each time u get in the map.
i was getting worried that i broken someting in my game folders, but i see this is a common bug among players so im a little relieved now.

This issue is intermitent and apparently not bound to level or anything.

All my chars 300+ suffer from this issue, though my 200- chars do not.

sorry, this bug fix?

Mine is still bugged. Now all of my 100% complete maps are fine, but all the ones that are not 100% reset every time I leave a zone. Man this is just not getting fixed. It has been driving me crazy for almost 2 months now.