Tree of Savior Forum

Map Exploration percentage are all 0%

Same problem! I don`t have addons! Please fix this…

Same here! its feel like 3 days of explore map is nothing. pls fix it

Can we get exp card for exploring map again? If it does, this acturlly great because exploring 300+ map gain a lot of exp

we cant redeem twice

Same problem here. No addons. Hope for a fix soon.

Rather than just a visual bug. It will not recognize the current % you did on the map before the bug occurred and you would have to start over just to have it 100% in the journal.

@STAFF_Letitia please reconsider our case that this is not just an issue regarding addons

We hear your voices crying out from amidst the darkened fog~~~!! :scream:

We are aware of this problem and we are working on it.

7 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia I like you so far. you have been our new Julie! go Letitia!

Same here, reenter the map set exploration % to zero!

I’ve got this problem, but so far it’s only affected my Squire. All my other characters, last I checked, don’t have the mapping bug. Strange.

Still no fix yet. Hope for a fix soon.

Just logged in, not fixed yet. Kinda frustrating that you wanna explore new maps for cards for that level up event and it gets confusing which one you already completed.

It is quite frustrating. In the meantime, you can check your Adventure Journal to see which maps you have completed.

1 Like

Bump, issue really kills the motivation i have for questing and leveling.

I really understand your frustrations. I also take a lot of pride in exploring the whole map, but please be patient. :sob: :sob:

1 Like

This map problem is unreal. It has been over 2 weeks and I still have all maps at zero percentage. I have no mods or anything. I have tried new installs, verifying steam files etc. Nothing helps. Several of my friends also have this issue and have quit the game over it. This issue is something that has way too big of an impact for you guys to ignore this long. Get it together with the endless glitches you are embarrassing yourselves.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, especially we need cards for this LevelUp Event. Now again, hopefully they will fix this on this patch.

1 Like

This bug really worries me. This is the type of bug that can kill a game.

hey, still not fix this bug? bored