Tree of Savior Forum

Map Exploration percentage are all 0%

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 21:08 March 14, 2017 GMT+8

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Sashie

Character Name: Uta

Bug Description :
So I just logged in and when I checked my map and hover my mouse on a place…well the Map exploration percentage are all 0% for some reason

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Log in and play

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel i7 4790
  • RAM : 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel
  • Graphics Card : GTX 960 2GB
  • Mainboard : Asus B-85 PRO GAMER
  • Storage : 120gb SSD and 1TB HDD
  • Internet Connection : 5mbps
  • Country, Region : Philippines, SEA
1 Like

Can you check if you explore map again you get card or no?

Hello @Sachetshimi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Kindly send us a support ticket regarding this issue for us to investigate the possible cause of your concern.

Thank you.

I’ll try it out once I finish reinstalling the game

I’m with the same issue (i think everybody is)
Reply if you get any responses!

Got the same problem in Telsiai server .
Even uninstalling all addons concerned map fog , it still shows 0% in most of my maps.
Every time i leave the map, or reboot the game. the explored % returned to 0%
http://i.imgur.com/NNNkE9S.jpg

NO ITS A BUG, EVERYTIME YOU GO TO A MAP AND DO SOME MAPPING ONCE YOUR OUT OF THE MAP IT RESET BACK TO 0%

@GM_Francis, its need to be fixed…

Every player got this problem, but they’re too busy leveling up chars for the event and can’t be bothered to open a ticket… so, thanks for having done so, it’s driving me crazy! Everytime I go back in town to refresh my buffs, the map exploration resets back to 0%… I’m basically trying to navigate the maps blind, my memory sucks.

1 Like

There were bound to be bugs with all the new changes … Ugh, this is so irritating though. I spent a lot of time getting every nook and cranny of maps explored. Not to mention it’s just harder to navigate now.

Nope goes back to 0% after completing it

1 Like

Hello ‘w’/

Do people like us experiencing this problem need to send a ticket? Or this will be treated as a general bug fix?

@GM_Francis

My laptop never install any addon, thus is still affecting. It mean not only this bug appear due to add on.

same here, although IMC seems to only recognize the issue for people who use addons for the moment. But I’m sure it’s no coincidence that non addon users are experiencing this after the update. Maybe it will get fixed at the same time

Yeah, hahaha… see what they can do…

if you check your character journal the cleared maps is intact

well, at least in my case

You can still collect map exploration EXP cards too. The bug appears to be exclusively visual.

1 Like

same problem, all my 2 computer do black map on mini map and full map, plz fix it, dont have addon all client normal

1 Like

Yeah I thought they fix this earlier with their Temporary Maintenance.

1 Like

I suspect it’s not caused by the addons, I still have mine on and new characters don’t suffer from the bug.

1 Like

I was hoping this was part of the minor problems they mentioned. Oh well, at least experiencing this bug while not having an addon is not as isolated of a case I initially thought it is.