Tree of Savior Forum

Make ToS Great Again!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I left this game recently to return on GW2 like many other people, because their was something else much better for us. You are far from the truth if you think, only people who posted their suggestions/negative review left this game. It’s just 1% of us. And it doesn’t mean we only hated this game.

The class System : being able to pick an older class at higher circles. It’s from the players.

I’m not bashing you. Bash is a Swordman skill, and I don’t play Swordman.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I have seen many topics in this same forum where people offer suggestions to recover the popularity of the game or complain (if we avoid ‘children angry’ and ‘white knights’) justifying the reasons. In any subject, seriously it has raised, I still have not seen IMC respond responsibly.

Often, the solution is simple and inexpensive for the company (for example, you can end up with Goldseller and Bots with a system of Captcha that randomly select half hour to five hours and lock the account automatically, or simply as in other F2P to alleviate the issue Goldseller, prohibit chat in all its forms to people who have not purchased any DLC or / and have no more than 5 TP (DLC I include access to the preview of the game. I’m one of those people) . In all ways, you can always talk to your friends with an external chat program.

Not wanting to repeat myself, and I did a post where present my suggestions (as so many have already done and ignored the rest).
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/suggestions-to-restore-the-popularity-of-tree-of-savior/320535

Sorry for my english.