Tree of Savior Forum

Make new player event more noticable

This is extremely frustrating, but as a new player I had zero indication of a new player event going on. I finally grinded to level 220 and hit a road block of being able to kill anything, and can no longer do so because all of my gear is too weak. Then I found out about a new player event – that I can no longer get the rewards from(I’m team level 4 now). Also I cannot kill anything because my weapons are too weak, and I cannot buy anything from the marketplace for the next 5 days because new accounts are barred for a whole week.

This has been an extremely frustrating new player experience so far. I literally cannot do anything for the next 5 days besides waste time grinding under-leveled mobs, which I obviously won’t be wasting time on.

Tell me about it, seems like they have zero interest in getting new players. You can’t get rookie reward if you already received it or if your team is above level 1, like what’s the point of the latter? That’s just extra dumb. And what pisses me the most is getting to r9 doesn’t take a whole week even if you’re casual, how are we supposed to survive if they can’t buy cheaper and better potions, especially for those mana hungry classes like Doppel. I made one and can’t stand it, had to wait for remaining days for it to be even playable.

And don’t let me start on Returnee reward being way much better, in my years of gaming there’s no game that has rewarded Returnees with so many better stuff than newbies. At least make it equals, your priority should be the new players.

If you click the Event tab you can see all events active

Just delete your character/pet to go back to team lv.1 or start with another account if you don’t like to wait

I don’t think it’s a good idea to buff the Rookie Savior event, they already nerfed because it was too much and now the event is permanent.