Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

thats sounds legit - makes sense yes - now you destroyed IMCs major plan with this lil argument - no clue if somebody above said that already tho too much to read through - and honestly i didn even think of that xD

Putting more restrictions and limitations on normal game features will kill this game fast. IMC needs to just be vigilant on hunting down bots and goldsellers to ban them. Do not keep implementing more and more restrictions please IMC.

5 Likes

if they even make that much silver from tenet gardens… then you’re right.

You know what this means right? Make tokens untradable! :joy::joy::joy:

IMC i can’t stress enough how ridiculous not being able to trade with anyone who doesn’t have token. that’s just oh my god.

what are your reasoning behind this seriously?

2 Likes

Like many people have already said here, 1:1 trading is a basic functionality of every MMO, it shouldn’t be something too hard to access. It’s ridiculous that BOTH parties need to have tokens in order to do something as simple as trading!

If IMC absolutely wants to keep trades behind some sort of paywall, I’ll suggest this: Free players can’t trade, players who bought cash at least once can trade a limited number of items per day, and players with tokens can trade as many times as they wish. Basically: buying cash would permanently “unlock” the trading option, just with some limitations, and having a token would remove said limitations. Sounds fair?

I still think trading should be available for all players though, putting it behind a paywall could backfire and make a lot of people abandon the game. So please, IMC, please reconsider this matter.

5 Likes

Maybe this is their plan;)

They want more players to buy tokens, but the market may be limited due to demand. With gold sellers, it’ll create massive token demand, thus whales would more likely to buy tokens to sell for in-game gold. Thus more money for IMC>:D
Legit money too, not from stolen credit cards, etc.

1 Like

Too many uncertainties. Quit making topics of why the game sucks/is broken because this and that MAY happen/MAY be implemented.
Sit on your butt and wait out the remaining 7 days. Without seeing the game running, none of this even matters, because even if you are right, it may be completely out of context.

well it is certain that 1:1 trading is disabled to free users based on the FAQ and kToS

this is why we are complaining. IMC said that we are different from kToS but in the end, we’re still the same as kToS

IF this is a feature in the game, myself an 13 other friends will (with deep sadness) say good bye to what was otherwise shaping up to be a stellar MMO.

1 Like

This is my one big complaint right now. It wouldn’t be so bad if they had never implemented 1:1 trading, but in the CBT it was freely available. I know that cb build and launch are very different things… but with so many items having potential and the AH restrictions this seems like a bit of overkill. There are some good suggestions for keeping this a monetized feature, I hope that they will be taken into consideration. :confused:

they could just make 1:1 trading annoying as hell to the point it becomes inefficient for gold sellers, instead of gating it, i think thats what they were aiming for in kTOS but everyone here just sees it as P2W

No, bastardized P2P.

I think the TP auction house system is ridiculous but I understand it’s purpose and support it.

Thats not entirely true. We get less dungeon runs then Ktos thats a difference i guess lol.

1 Like

They did make it annoying as hell. Now all the gold sellers just have their customers put up undesirable equipment at ridiculous prices. Even with the new cap on market prices, it’s still a really easy way for RMTs to move millions of silver around.

I proposed a solution and an alternative to this mess here:

1 Like

Except the focus should be to make the game a smooth experience for regular players, not focus on how to stop gold sellers. A report feature is more than enough on such a dedicated bunch like us here.

1 Like

Only if they actually put the time and effort into responding to the reports. Many MMOs drop the ball on such basic things as customer support and in-game policing.

1 Like

First time, eh’? /20

Fu**** market. i hate 2 days to take MY money from him.No reason to use it now :T