Tree of Savior Forum

Maintence in Klaipeda server ! (12 hours no play and that compensation ?)

BAHAHAHAHAHA, getting 1,5h for a whole day of Characters Stuck and stuff, but 9h when there is actually a small Maintenance, you guys are more than clever, let me get you a Star for this move LOL

I will create a folder in which I will be collecting game errors. My new exciting hobby. I admire their diversity.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Julie

I was kind of surprised at this compensation.

My character and many others were locked out for 16 hours and also missed a whole day of dungeon entry which we are limited to 2-3 per day.

Yesā€¦ itā€™s only 2-3ā€¦ but we are never going to get that time back lol and the compensation is 1.5 hours of extension on periodic items? :S Honestly this compensation is so meager that itā€™s hard to say if it would feel better if you just took it away just because of salt.

Iā€™m kind of offended at this compensation.

Wtf is this ??? Iā€™m fkg disapointed and now turning in a 20charsofrage mentality, is it fkg real my char got stuck for one day and we just getting this ?? I losed fkg 9 run on dg, 9 fkg run and u give us only 1.5hours ?? Like u completely fk the high level players who care a lot about the game, im so done, gonna connect the game if i see its still bugued iā€™m gonna be mad as fk

Totally Agree with this coment.

Couldnā€™t play this game for a whole day and THATā€™S the compensation they give!?! WTF is this crap!?!

agreed i stopped playing the weekend due to the non-stop lagging and freezing

1 Like

Itā€™s true, at weekend the lag up to like 200%

Gotta love the rage.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57876587.jpg

HAHAHhahaā€¦ oh wait april first is over.

IMC trolling us hard ^^.

So we got heavy problems taking off time which we canā€™t us eon our tokens. And we get 3 times the maintance time as compensation?

Uhh ā€¦ yeah.

Not askign for much. Some dungeon reset scrolls and time of 12~48 hours on tokens. As that is what many missed out on. AND paid for.

Whatā€™s a Compensation Reward