Tree of Savior Forum

Maintence in Klaipeda server ! (12 hours no play and that compensation ?)

Are we really only getting 1.5 hour extension on periodic items ?? Some people have been bugged for 12 hours could not play with their main characters and everyone knew would be a problem play in weekend.

Yours could gave more attention at least in this weekend that are my thoughts .

At least i think we deserve at least any other compensation i did not see any other server going down so much as klaipeda…

@STAFF_Ethan

13 Likes

RAGE /20 character of rage

Agreed! “Compensation reward: 1.5 hour extension on periodic items”

… That’s worse than exp tomes. I haven’t been able to play in over 40 hours.

(taken from reddit) and yes there’s a LOT of people who been stuck with their chars and unable to play, even if you levelled an alt and got it stuck too. I had to c reate a char in orsha just to play :/.

literally, 20 char of WTF

nicely done IMC. I just love you so much!! I have complete faith with you on improving the game!

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan

I’ve missed 6 dungeon runs and 3 missions because of this CommandFailLoad error, and we only get 1.5h on token?!? WTF

2 Likes

this maintraince just rebut server, mission dung still be bugget i guess

actually u could just change to the channel that have more than 2 dots (that mean that channel is alive, and everyone’s gathering there to play :neutral_face:)

Or … there is a map with no channel at all … then super bad luck…

1 Like

This
20fads sdfsdsdfsdfdsfdfs

So players not being to play due to stuck/wrongly banned are just compensate with an extension on tokens? Good thing I bought the cheapest package to test your server performance.

sry, but GOTOHEL! Cant play about 10 hrs! DONT say you compensate That. Again sry, but JUST DO SMSNG for us to able play!

And? If you look at the average person’s level, many players aren’t even at 50, let alone running dungeons. A vast majority of players aren’t in fact. Why should they assume every player is at that point and hand out extremely valuable rewards?

Yea man. That is the IMC we love so much. Thanks for improving on the game and having the great compensation. I know we do not deserve this but such gestures show that IMC cares about us players.

2 Likes

This is what I had success with.
But some friends were on maps without any working channels.

we finaly got an answer or is this an old thread? i cant find it in anouncements…

Don’t worry 30 min maint like yesterday.
Then commander error come up in 5 hr again.

Compensation is a joke, but at least they didn’t until until tuesday maintenance. So they are on the job on weekends, sort of.

Like what the ■■■■? People were literally stucked because of the commandloading fail error. Add up the dungeon queue bug and they aren’t even giving even a single dungeon reset scroll?

I thought IMC stands for Impress, Motivate, Connect!? Not even impressed and motivated. And a lot of us can’t even connect.

2 Likes

every compensation covers for less than about half the downtime we’ve been having lol. i see whats going on here.

More than 12 hours of agony and we got this as a compensation?!
People got downtimed and lost positions so hard, so only exp card can be an apropriate compensation to those who stuck to 10+ hours