Tree of Savior Forum

Maintence in Klaipeda server ! (12 hours no play and that compensation ?)

Well you see it’s not just the high high level zones that had the bug.

Places like pyro lab was bugged and people around level 10 could even get stuck…

So i’m pretty sure valuable rewards would benefit everyone.

It is Monday 4 pm in Korea.

wooohoo 1,5h compensation for over 12h not able to play…

This confirms that early access has been a blatant cash grab with no regards for player retention.

They were just going for the initial cash in and aren’t worried about population growth or keeping the player base.

Their best customers the ones who’ve shown monetary support are treated with blatant disregard.

The attitude they’ve displayed is truly unbecoming and they won’t survive in the western market if this level of service continues.

2 Likes

Fck the compensation , i just want to play the dam game .

2 Likes

And i’m happy to be able to play too, except for the fact that they waited this long to do the maint?

@twatsinspace because the servers are being restarted…

fixed your post buddy :sunglasses:

Wait…02:35 a.m. ~ 03:05 a.m. (EDT) so the maintenance is over right?

Anyone still getting the infamous commander showing up?

the MT is still running on.

still 8 mins left .

Over 24hr down time on my main and I get 1.5hr extension…seems legit.

What in the actual fuqq… ROFL

Dungeons have been GARBAGE since the maint on april 1st, ppl havent been able to play at all today and the compensation is 1.5 hours on our tokens? :joy:

The best compensation is that it stops happening.

yea seems like my win10 decides to go cookoo on my clock again, was showing 3:58am orz…

20 commanders of 20!

What does that have to do with anything? IMO, if the problem have been there for 1 day, they should give an extension for 1 day, to make it fair for all players. If the low level players doesn’t encounter the bug, they can just consider that as a bonus instead.

It doesn’t matter if it’s 10% or 1% of the players that get stuck with CLF, because at the end of the day, those 10% or 1% are still paying customers.

To be honest no compensation will make it up for me.
What they should really do is prevent this kind of bullshit happening again in the future maybe?
Because this is far from the first time when matters that need URGENT fix are getting delayed till monday/tuesday. Will this keep up? Of course it will.
Its our first the most important week, game is filled with bots, spammers, cheaters, critical bugs, the game is up in flames. F IT ITS WEEKEND TIME
How sane is this?
And I keep reading that in KR they responded to such things instantly and also gave away compensations for every minor trouble.

I haven’t been able to play since 10:45 PM last night. That’s 25 hours lost.

1.5 hours when there were people stuck in 1 channel maps for over 7-10 hours. LOL