Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance Patch Notes.... Really?

WOOOOW…no gravity pole crash bug…

I would like to assume that they are working on the bugs, but simply haven’t found a solution to them.

I do agree the patches are lackluster (bug fixes are always good but some of these are just mild issues) but I honestly don’t think it can be helped. I would love if they kept a list of known issues/bugs- there was one before, is it still being updated?

also, a bit off topic, but I’m glad they fixed that Fedimian bank icon thing HAHA. it’s one of those little things that bothered me quite a bit.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

and where da fuq is my arena.

Not all bugs are as easy to fix as others. If a major bug isn’t fixed and a minor one is, it doesn’t mean they are ignoring the large issue to focus on the small one, it means they’re working on both and this minor one was finished, while there’s still work to be done on the others.

1 Like

I understand and I do agree with you, some bugs are harder to fix than others.

But they had a whole week to fix at least one major bug. And the previous week patch note maintenances were also a collection of small bugs.

I mean, it’s okay to fix small bugs but seriously, things like:

Can be done in a matter of seconds. Just change one database value.

From this maintenance and the last the only “reasonable” bug fixes we got were the skill changes. Is 2 weeks of work really that short for changing 3 skills slightly?

Nuo monsters dropping Kepo Skins were destroying the market economy, its a major issue.

1 Like

i need to input legit information about the hunter class and the lack of people playing it…

everyone that looks at the circle and says NO. is working with incomplete information…

1. it is their fault for that
  2. they arent willing to take the circle, and the min/max its possibilities.

the reality about the hunter class is its a pvp god class. pvp gods. it has great boss skills for circle 1. and it will literally keep up with ANY class choice you think you can run a 4 minute mile in… that hunter that knows what he is doing, is going to use his hunter skills, abuse its mechanics and beat you on your kick to the finish line… because he understood things you only skimmed through… when you bitch about a class you have little experience with you make yourself look like a fool.

how is your ingame life so far… hows your “after this dungeon run you get 3 friend requests coming”… its a dungeon run occurance for me… I hear things every run with “who did that dmg”… “where did that dmg come from?” what skill was that? “does your hunter class produce infinate stun… “that was crazy”… “i think i might reroll” … whispers like, " show me what your doing.” “i dindt think you could that with the hunter.”… and the list of ppl amazed goes on. these are non exaggerated experiencing when i play my ranks with hunter1… You could produce the same aghast kids queing up with you too. but its not my job to make you think outside of the box you currently think in… which is why you think things like hunter are a bad choice.

Maybe, but again, It was not really something hard to fix.

I’m just going to crosspost this.

I was joking about the Kepo Skins, its not major and easy to fix from the coding, just remove Kepo Skins ID from the drop list.

What? What about that Kepo Skin I bought for 500k…?

there are things you are right about. granted… rushdog can hit the targets you dont think you want him to… coursing can bug out your dog… but you are playing this hunter class from a casual to childlike mentality…

when you play hunter, you automatically you know you have high risk and high reward its a hard class to master… but if you are capable of learning fast, you can literally manipulate your pet to get it to do WHAT YOU WANT at every interaction with any mob or group of mobs… its about focus/positioing and time of skill initation… its about watching the mobs you want to to get the debuff… which debuff is applied and what benefits you get from that debuff…

the best analogy i can give you is you buy a lambo … and you cruise in it… you know it has a lot of power when you step on the gas, and you fear your life is in danger because you are a civilan driver… true hunter players, drift around corners you would ■■■■ your pants in. your heart would pound and tell you this is life threatening… and they know how to make calculations and calculated decisions… if you are trying to argue with me about your shortcoming with the hunter setup… you are the person that was in the passanger seat of jeff gordon and his what pespi commercial… there is more potential than you are aware of.

Then you are the real eggplant here my friend :eggplant:

People who are defending IMC probably have not played any games that are developed by really competent gaming companies such as Grinding Gear Games who made Path of Exile.

When major bugs are discovered, expect a patch in 1 hour to a maximum of 3 days. Non-game breaking and minor bugs are usually solved within the week. Of course, not all bugs are fixed but people can play smoothly and without any problems so nobody really complains much in their forums or reddit.

I believe it has been more than 2 weeks and we have yet to see a major bug being fixed by IMC. Heck, just post an improved pet/companion patch, does not have to be perfect but at least not dumb like now and players will appreaciate it.

4 Likes

Maybe you found a way to play the class among all the bugs with it.

But that doesn’t change the fact the class is still bugged as hell.

Btw, I don’t have a lambo so that’s a bad analogy (sadly).

i dont have a lambo either… but i can literally put myself in someone elses shoes, without having to live their life… its called being perceptive… its a form of learning from other peoples mistakes.

Sorry, I guess I can’t be that perceptive.

Now where’s my lambo?

besides the bugs… compare what ktos got in the recent patch… more quests a tp storage… would be nice to have it aswell

2 Likes

Still no tp or a better tp shop…

There no income coming in for them…

patch note are up. servers on. and the so call “some issues and bugs” not mentioned in patch note are still the same :3 love u imc :heart_eyes: