Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance Patch Notes.... Really?

People who are defending IMC probably have not played any games that are developed by really competent gaming companies such as Grinding Gear Games who made Path of Exile.

When major bugs are discovered, expect a patch in 1 hour to a maximum of 3 days. Non-game breaking and minor bugs are usually solved within the week. Of course, not all bugs are fixed but people can play smoothly and without any problems so nobody really complains much in their forums or reddit.

I believe it has been more than 2 weeks and we have yet to see a major bug being fixed by IMC. Heck, just post an improved pet/companion patch, does not have to be perfect but at least not dumb like now and players will appreaciate it.

4 Likes

Maybe you found a way to play the class among all the bugs with it.

But that doesnā€™t change the fact the class is still bugged as hell.

Btw, I donā€™t have a lambo so thatā€™s a bad analogy (sadly).

i dont have a lambo eitherā€¦ but i can literally put myself in someone elses shoes, without having to live their lifeā€¦ its called being perceptiveā€¦ its a form of learning from other peoples mistakes.

Sorry, I guess I canā€™t be that perceptive.

Now whereā€™s my lambo?

besides the bugsā€¦ compare what ktos got in the recent patchā€¦ more quests a tp storageā€¦ would be nice to have it aswell

2 Likes

Still no tp or a better tp shopā€¦

There no income coming in for themā€¦

patch note are up. servers on. and the so call ā€œsome issues and bugsā€ not mentioned in patch note are still the same :3 love u imc :heart_eyes:

Can you guys get in?
When i try to login it says ā€œthe client will now exit to updateā€ and it dosnt update anythingā€¦

Still not a single word about deleted guilds, ā€œwe will look into itā€ doesnā€™t say much, hell it doesnā€™t even figure into the maintenance patch notes

Out of curiosity, what did you expect them to say instead?

fix the stupid AI companion please

I found it funny that most people white knighting IMC is either from, or claimed that they are from an (rather mediocre) IT company.

Itā€™s most likely that they sympathize IMCā€™s condition due to them constantly fking up in their company for the incompetency.

2 Likes

Sounds awfully convenientā€¦

ā€œHey, just because we didnā€™t list it doesnā€™t mean weā€™re not working on it, even though it CLEARLY can mean weā€™re not working on it. Weā€™re just not going to say so because itā€™ll blow up in our faces.ā€

A smart company/PR would actually let it be known that they were aware of the issue already, post it on the patch notes as being worked on [see above], and not sound like they were caught with their pants down with a ā€œIā€™ll look into itā€ similar to how your boss looks into giving you a raiseā€¦(it never happens)

With so many connections problems at SEA and SA servers, i guess they are IM games now :wink:
I really hope they can fix this, i love the game idea

LOL ur upset about 4 hours? thats regular (short) maintance for any MMO and this one just came F2P a week ago. They implement those small fixes in 1 hour, thats barely an mantenance at allā€¦ #Drama

Well, that would literally be a repeat of what they said yesterday @ here: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=414

Not trying to defend them on not resolving the issue ASAP, I just donā€™t see the point of a ā€œWeā€™re currently working on it.ā€ copy/paste message every day if they donā€™t have any updates on how/when theyā€™re going to do it.

The trainee is working harder than ever.

Well, still, for the whole array of other issues, a blanket statement that ā€˜weā€™re working on itā€™ is still manifestly inadequate. The known issues post is a complete joke and has been neglected from April. Accountability is important and if done well, reflects highly on the company (and vice versa). Itā€™s their own loss if they donā€™t want to at the very least create an illusion that theyā€™re working on stuff.

Their whole approach to patching and solving major issues is piecemeal and inefficient. Nobody who is reasonable really cares that much about nuo skins or icons. And itā€™s also not like some fixes are not a one-button fix (e.g. spawn rates). Utter neglect is not acceptable by commercial standards and they should get someone thorough to keep them on track.

There is no excuse for things like classes being unplayable. This is something that should be a priority among other things. Hunter is unplayable, a class being unplayable is a big deal.

Hello and Good morning,

I donā€™t play about 1 week, so much lag, crash, bugs, yesterday when i go play the game drop me in queue: 941.

Thank you IMC.