Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance of 01/03/2017 Crash Error

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : today 1/3/2017 4 am

Server Name: klaipeda

Team Name: ?

Character Name: ?

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. wait for maintenance to end
  2. open client update
  3. bug message pops up
  4. client closes

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : mac os x with windows 10
  • RAM : 500 minus 140
  • Graphics Card : none
  • Mainboard: the following error pop up messages appears when i
    try to log in to the game Every Single time, i can’t enter the game.

“147684_0010001.pak Failed to download files. This might be a communication problem. Please Check your Connection and Restart client. (816)”

• Storage : don’t know what this is
  • Internet Connection : 14
  • Country, Region : ?
1 Like

Enter this in the release.revision file.

9 Likes

I got the issue and did this. The game launches and then just closes itself.

2 Likes

free exp tomes soon PogChamp

I can’t help you with other issues, but I am online right now.

i tried this when my guildmate told me to and it works now I’m in the game. Maybe try to restart client afterward.

1 Like

I am getting the same error… I am trying to verify integrity now…

Can’t update it … verified the game already …

1 Like

This is the solution. =)
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks, it worked! XDDDDDD

2 Likes

not worked for me, just lunch and close window with game… I am trying re install game…

1 Like

Okay I resolved it by pure luck, you need to launch the game from Steam. If you have a shortcut or whatever, the update will not be completed, it will launch the game and closes.

didnt work. launches and close itself

seriously i dont get it why must there be a problem every maintenance, i have to reinstalll the game, veryfiying and wait for like a day until i can log in again :frowning:

Same error. Tried all the solutions but nothing helped…

Same , i got the this problem too, when i changed the number to 148158 , the launcher worked, but when " White loading screen " then the game closes without any msg . anyone can help?

Tried everything and doesn’t work…

I demand a dungeon reset voucher because I will miss the 3 dungeon tries for today because of this lame bug.

Getting the same exact problem only my patcher fails to download ‘‘11131_001001.pak’’, have tried verifying the game cache, deleting the cache then verifying and the revision number change, nothing works, seems to be on their side

same thing here. then i tried verifying game cache integrity from steam, made sure txt file has 148158 and tried running from steam again. it worked

Okay, i just managed to get in by changing the number in the revision file to ‘‘147684’’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same error Mesage when trying to start the Game. (doesn’t matter which I start. Shortcut or Steam version)
My internet works (I can browse and use the forum) <_<

I Try restarting my PC and also verifying my Game. nothing helps…

P.S. what’s up with that number everyone is talking about here?! Sorry I am hurr durr when it comes to electonic divices x-x