Tree of Savior Forum

[Main Quest] - Capturing Bramble (2) Bugged

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : 10:00 EST March 30, 2016

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : The second part of the Capturing Bramble Quest on the Kvailas Forest map. Both roots for the quest.

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
Can not interact with either of the two roots, “Root of Sviesa Hill Areas” and “Root of Tankinta Vacant Lot”, in order to cut them to complete the quest. Tried both roots, Tried switching to keyboard mode as I saw suggested in bug threads about similar problems, tried switching channels and abandoning the quest and picking it back up.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Get on quest Capturing Bramble part 2
  2. Try to interact with the Roots to cut them

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
3 Likes

i got same problem now, already change channel and login/logut, still stuck :confused:

I am having this same problem. Ive tried everything i can think of :confused: I wasnt doing anything particularly out of the ordinary before it happened.

You need lvl 54 to do this quest

Cannot advance in the Capturing Bramble Quest. Even after trying to select the Brmble Root for 30 minutes and still does not complete the quest. I’ve tried logging out and then logging back in, switching servers, and restarting the quest and the quest still does not advance. I’ve have watched many other charaters touch the root and teleport away. This has been frustrating because it seems that it’s only my character that cannot move on in the main quest.

I bugged in this quest also

I submited a ticket and they replied. So hopefully it is fixxed soon. And i dont thinbk any of the quests require a certain level to progress.

I dont even know what to say, you were right. In a last ditch effort i tried what you said and it fixxed the problem. Thank you for that.

Same problem here, cant pick the branch

Same problem here, cant complet quest…

And i get lvl but dont receive my char point…

i cant pick the branch , please fix it , my character’s name Blwc1, team’s name Blue93 @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines

IIRC you dont have to “interact” or “pick” the branch. You have to destroy them.

Just attack and advance as intended by game. NO bugs here.

the branch is disappear

Same problem here. Branch is missing!

Well… Looks like I am in the same boat here. I tried everything! Like literally EVERYTHING that I can think of. .___.

I hope they will fix this bug soon.

Me and a friend are also unable to advance. What gives?

This was reported 2 weeks ago and this hasn’t been fixed?

Having the same problem here…

I was having the same problem too minutes ago. But I was able to progress when I hit level 54. So I think there is a minimum level required for you to progress in this quest. Not sure if it was intended.

I’m having the same problem here…

same here…i’ve checked the game files but nothing…same issue…pls put it right!we pay we deserve it