Tree of Savior Forum

[Main Quest] - Capturing Bramble (2) Bugged

bugged for me too. I can see the branches and an hp gauge occasionally but I can’t attack them.

is this fixed? I have the same problem… lvl 45 Barbarian, unable to interact with root… T_T

Guys, this is not a bug, u need LVL 54 to do this quest, I just found this thread just know because im LVL53, then I read a commend that I need LVL54, Then I can do the quest. So the problem is you all need at LVL54 to advanced. Once again I remind you all, LVL54

technically a bug, coz it should have not allowed you to “ACCEPT THE QUEST” to begin with… o_0

getting the same bug.
I cannot hit or interact with the root.
System

• CPU : AMD A10-7850K Kaveri
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : Radeon R7 (together with my apu)
  • Mainboard : MSI A68HM-E33 V2
  • Storage : 500GB
  • Internet Connection : 3MBPS
  • Country, Region : SEA

-CPU : Intel Core i5-4210 2,4GHz
-RAM : 4GB

• Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce 840M 2GB
  • Storage : 1TB
  • Internet : 2mbps
  • Region : SEA

I cant interact or hit the bramble’s root.

hey im stuck in the bramble 2,how to undo the bug or is there another way to fix it?? i cant get through because i cant finish this quest

I was bugged too in this quest, when i reached the lvl 54 i was able to complet the quest

It would be really nice to have a sort of ‘you can’t complete this until you’re at least Lv54’ message when first taking the quest, instead of just letting you take it and leading so many on here to get confused and think the quest is broken.

I have the same problem too

yeah i am also having the same problem, please try to get it fixed as soon as possible.

So the character has to be lv54? Haha. Weird