did tos mr kim really said that?

or we just spreading rumors…

huehuehue, this is fun~

1 Like

I saw the SS on forums once

awww, u ruin the fun…

:yum:

1 Like

wait till you get to 280, if you dont rage quit by then, ah shucks, actually know what, you will just rage quit at 280+.

I agree with all of it, mobs are just plain out of hand at higher levels. Its dumb

even with the massive buff to def and mdef that recently came? atm it is funny because I see some people getting 1 shot or 2 shot in missions and yet i’m over here running around full retard and getting hit for 1s because I have decent eq and 6.3k~ hp from headgears alone. I got a 100~ def headgear too and I think it helps a lot, it is like having another roxana plate armor on. ofc a huge factor is the level difference. the priest def buff helps a ton too.

The defense buff made things boring af. I can face tank everything. My pd has a bit over 2.5k phdef with aspersion and a bit less than 2k mdef with enchants.

Note that that is using 220 gear. Not 315

Well I have around 2,7k mdef and the boss from the 290 dungeon still one shots me, I have 10k hp but he deals 2x 5k instantly and kills me… Even bought a rhevisan hoping it would help… Well it actually helped, before he would do 7k dmg XD, I will buy another one soon.