Tree of Savior Forum

Macroing sob, get rekt

Glad I saw this thread, today I reported the linker in my party for macroing. He was casting JP every 22 seconds.

4 Likes

@3jhere If youā€™re reading thisā€¦ how come you donā€™t summon your corpse tower anymore ever since I open this thread? :sunglasses:

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

offensive macro user. many players has come together tor report Threejane. yup i was on DINA BEE Ch2 on my oracle. Threejane not resummoning skeleton every 4second anymore

Doggeydoo and swaaz have been non-stop harrassing me in game for months. Marylinn just started jumping on this bandwagon, but I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see that the three of them have been communicating. Nobody here has offered any kind of coherent argument, nevermind legitimate proof. Hearsay and speculation. Please stop harassing me ā€“ in game, and on the forum.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So ToS is trending towards social justice and equality? Public trials for all?

I do hope those guys gets banned and stripped of his high horses.

Forget TBL. Itā€™s all about the battle of AFK necro/sorcs - I think I predicted this would happen a while backā€¦

Actually I started the moment your guild started summong ā– ā– ā– ā–  in my afk ch.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is like Avidity all over again :3

what a pathetic crybaby

YOU started harassing me when you sent me death threats for queing arena as a squire3

you are soo pathetic its unreal, i will now spam this thread to bump it constantly since you deserve it

keep playing the victim card kid

Obviously the victim is the iguana.

Death threats? get over yourself I asked you why you run in and kill yourself every time, and asked you (rather nicely) not to queue if you were just going to make your team lose. Itā€™s ok I got out of your MMR and never thought of you again, but I evidently left a lasting impression on you. Iā€™m sorry if youā€™ve misconstrued anything Iā€™ve said to be about you. Honestly, and Iā€™ve said it before ā€¦ I donā€™t really care or think much about you. Please stop making up these crazy lies and trying to drag my name through the mud.

you;re a cheater threejane, i even watch your stream on twitch,tv. this thread is about you using macro in dinabeefarm. I believe every word Swaaz says about you, you did threatening him and Others in PVP.

You have been Rude and Misbehaving at Dinabee farm with your MACRO

His username on twitch.tv is Janecanstream if he not streamign no more cause he scare of gettinng bann from using macro to resummong every 4second.

Stop lying. I stream every day when Iā€™m playing. Iā€™m not afraid of getting banned, Iā€™ve done nothing worng. Moreover If any of you look at the post history of the people accusing me of this garbage, you can easily see thatn they are all forum trolls. Iā€™ll probably stop responding to this thread now that iā€™ve made my point, but I certainly havenā€™t been any more rude to them than they have been to me. Get a life, leave me alone.

If it really is macoring hes doing i believe longer videos are necessary to find a pattern. Just keep on recording, make a new video everday.

@3jhere
If you are inncoent why do you seem so upset?
If you know it isnt true, then you dont need to care.

1 Like

why is afk farming frowned apon? Iā€™ve yet to understand what peoples issues are with necros. They can only farm Dina bee. like holy hell get over it. go to a higher level map and make twice as much as them if not more. leave them alone its bad enough that there isnā€™t enough channels to fit all 20+ people that have a necro per server.
Rave

1 Like

Cause heā€™s tired of being accused. its like youā€™re in court and you may go to jail cause someone didnā€™t like the idea of you having something they donā€™t. he spent time making a necro let them enjoy their necro. the whole macro thing that can be a trial on its own.
From reading the OP it seems like an attack because theyā€™re trying to scrap together evidence to strengthen their otherwise bad argument that said person is macroing/botting. If it really does bother you why not sit for 2 hours and watch if theyā€™re a macroā€™er. have others watching.

2 Likes

FYI, when I was doing a quest in Dina Bee Farm, it proved to be difficult because there were AFK farmers there. Itā€™s almost like Tenet Church, but more annoying because you donā€™t have any chance killing any monsters. Iā€™d say itā€™s miraculous even getting past it. :weary:

Just auto the mobs and youā€™ll get loot donā€™t have to kill it. just participate in the death of said mob