Tree of Savior Forum

Macroing sob, get rekt

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Deny this 3jane. Macroing your corpse tower and summon skeleton every 60 seconds is a big nono :). Funny how you and your guild go around killing bots and people that macro but you are doing the exact same thing they are. Even your guildmates pretty much admitted and accepted you doing such behaviors. You should feel ashamed for allowing this sort of behavior, Ohayou

2 Likes

just because I don’t reply to you doesn’t mean i’m macroing. I’ve put you and your harassing friends on ignore. I’m sure the game can detect whether or not I’m pressing the button.
I’ve talked to GMs before who didn’t seem to think it was a problem, but I know that non-stop harrassing people IS. I’m sure if soembody looks at the chat records, I was there talking to my party and ignoring you the whole time.

i reported threejane like a month ago, he brags on other forum about how he thinks hes smart for making an autohotkey script to bot 24/7

imc isnt going to do anything unless you make 20 forum accounts and act triggered by this video, then the bot mods will do damage control for the community and ban him then go back to doing nothing all day

1 Like

I don’t know the person in this thread but I think IMC should ban them to set an example already. People right now are rolling more and more Necromancers just to AFK bot all night and day on alt accounts. IMC isn’t doing anything.

No one likes Necrobotters. AFK or autohotkey users. No one likes you. You’re cancer to this game. If IMC only pays attention when it’s an outroar for a botter count this as mine.

Ban this player.

Don’t nerf Necros / Sorcerers. Just start banning these people already. Set a solid example IMC.

1 Like

tell the press, invite your friends. make it a monthly occasion to cause uproar to ban these kids
100% of all games will have to deal with people like this, and unless the hosting company has tens of thousands of money to waste on moderating this, the only way to get action done is with community effort.

I think afk farming is ok as long as you don’t script or macro. The skeleton will die eventually if left alone for too long. But it’s people like this that makes us fellow necro look bad.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian Please look into this matter!

@diane tehehe xd :sweat_smile:

lets make sure to bump this thread during maintenance so everyone sees it

Requesting ss of that forum post, we need more drama just like with images of Hook’s discord chat back then.

1 Like

Requesting ss of that forum post, we need more drama just like with images of Hook’s discord chat back then.

This can’t really be used against him officially, but that is in fact threejane and he 100% truly believes that his botting is acceptable because it’s done at the hardware level (although most likely he’s just making shit up and is using AHK).

1 Like

this is a witchunt. No proof available, just a lot of bad opinions from people who have a history of harrassing me in-game and on the forum. I know you don’t like me, but making up lies and trying to character assassinate me isn’t going to solve the problem. I simply am not macroing.

lmao it was so bad Doggydoo had something to say about it. Actual people

So why do you try to resummon your skeleton every 60 seconds? Even if you leave it alone, it will survive for at least 4 hours lol…

You were better off not commenting in this thread at all. You just made yourself look retarded af

1 Like

play the victim card yet again, what a surprise

karma for you, you deserve this for all the harassment you send towards others, its catching up to you and sooner or later you cant act like hillary and blame others for your own issues

Time to make 50 necro on my 50 computers thanks for the tip guys super appreciated.

And btw I farted, I know you like the smell and you are jealous but don’t report me for that, because if you do I’ll actually care about my farts, I’ll respond to every of your post cause im QQQQQQ ;_;
Leave me alone!

Like wow, much effort making a macro when anyone can just joy2key and rubberband one gamepad stick down or put a paperweight on the keyboard.

Semi-legit he says pfft… ahahaha

is this another Avidity type thread?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Should macro it to repost every 60 seconds.

1 Like

you know what, we totally believe you.

insert sarcasm here huehuehuehue